Annihilator

azal

Najbolji Annihilator pevač  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

meni carnival i WtF uopste ne zvuce kao annihiliator. nego kao neki bilo koji thrash bend. kao da je se radi po nekom thrash template-u bez bilo kakvog truda da zvuci originalno.

ima hitova, sve su proste pesme i by the book pa su hiticne, ali su bas suplje.

vise zvuci kao grip inc neki nego kao annihilator.

• 5 months later...

FOR WORLDWIDE RELEASE: ANNIHILATOR - New studio album, new lineup and summer/headline tours.

Legendary Canadian thrash/heavy metal masters Annihilator will release their brand new (and 15th!) studio album, “SUICIDE SOCIETY”, on September 18th, 2015 via UDR Music, worldwide.

As usual, guitar wizard Jeff Waters handles all songwriting duties, plays all guitar & bass, engineers, produces, mixes and masters “Suicide Society”… and Waters is also back commanding lead vocal duties, as he did on the critically acclaimed “King of the Kill” (1994), “Refresh the Demon” (1996), “Remains” (1997) and other Annihilator albums over the years.

Waters on his return to vocal duties: “Dave (Padden/vocalist from 03-14) & I have, essentially, been Annihilator since 2003 but he resigned last December, citing having had enough of touring, being away from home and other commitments. I thank him for his 11 years with Annihilator. That said, Annihilator and I are known for never giving up and, occasionally, coming up with something even better than its former offering(s): this is undeniably the case with “Suicide Society!”

Listen to some clips from "SUICIDE SOCIETY" and see the CD cover here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBLCphofEn8

With “Suicide Society”, Annihilator goes headfirst into some of the most technically perfect, crisp, and crushingly taut, riffage Waters has ever produced. Although Waters’ vocals keep traces of stylings from his “King of the Kill” album, they now evoke a surprising blend of legends such as Staley, Osbourne, Hetfield and Mustaine. This, in a twisted way, mirrors Waters’ signature blend of riffing, drums grooves and bass; all drawing from multiple sources and genres.

Waters has built a worldwide reputation as being a premier guitarist and songwriter; the conciseness and arrangement of “Creepin’ Again” is both an air-guitarist’s dream and a sharp reminder of this. The gloriously-brutal thrash of “My Revenge” calls up a vintage of ’85 with the technical chops of 2015. The neo-classic title track defiantly expresses anger at the state of world affairs, while offering up hope in closing. With the multi-layered power of the anthem “Snap”, Waters illustrates the diversity of Annihilator’s sound, without sacrificing one decibel of attack.

“Metal fans will likely sport evil, satisfied grins on their faces, when they hear this record” chuckles Waters, “but in the words of Joe Perry: “Let the Music Do the Talking”!

The full-track listing is:

Suicide Society

My Revenge

Snap

Creepin’ Again

Narcotic Avenue

The One You Serve

Break, Enter

Death Scent

Every Minute

Metal fans all across the world are aware of Annihilator’s stellar, energetic and “real” live shows. Drum monster Mike Harshaw continues on for his 4th year with the band, one familiar name returns & another is born: bassist Cam Dixon (from “King of the Kill” era) returns to the fold & guitarist Aaron Homma makes his debut with the band.

Aside from the band’s upcoming, scheduled devastation at some of Europe’s mega-summer festivals (ex. Wacken Open Air), Annihilator will be headlining Europe this fall on their “EUROPE IN THE BLOOD” tour 2015. Talks are underway to bring the band to South America, Japan and likely North America in 2016.

As usual, guitar wizard Jeff Waters handles all songwriting duties, plays all guitar & bass, engineers, produces, mixes and masters “Suicide Society”… and Waters is also back commanding lead vocal duties, as he did on the critically acclaimed “King of the Kill” (1994), “Refresh the Demon” (1996), “Remains” (1997) and other Annihilator albums over the years.

Auh, sjajno!! :rockdevil:

:o

Pa što ne javljate da onaj smarač nije više u bendu. Jao, pa tek sad jedva čekam koncert :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

I ja maloprije citam ovu vijest i takodje tek saznajem da onaj lik vise nije u Annihilatoru. On je jos i bio kao neka konstanta, koliko je samo ljudi prodefilovalo kroz ovaj bend. Gledao sam ih u Bugarskoj 2010. i tad su na ritam sekciji bila neka dva Latinosa, a sad vidim da ni njih odavno nema u bendu. :lol:

Coburn performed live with Annihilator during the 70000 Tons Of Metal Cruise Festival in January 2015.

He performed the songs Reduced to Ash, Fun Palace and I Am In Command in during the first set and Road to Ruin and Stonewall during the second set.

E stvarno, a što je toliki hejt na ovog Paddena?

Ja (blago rečeno) nisam neki fan Annihilatora, ponekad nešto čujem i pogledam informativno, volim možda par pjesama, a već godinama ne preslušavam nove albume, ali ono što sam vidio live od njega mi je OK, ne znam što ga svi toliko pljuju svuda po netu...

Kako god, više volim njega da vidim na vokalu nego Džefa, svega mi. Vjerovatno fanovi gledaju drugačije.

Sve u svemu, kakvih sve pacijenata ima po bendovima, ne zaslužuje vala toliku pljuvačinu, ovako površno koliko ja vidim - pristojan gitarista i pjevač.

Šta je npr. ovdje toliko užasno?

• Upvote 1

Ništa užasno, ali baš ništa ni za pohvaliti. S tim što, ajd da kažemo je da od tih nekih godina i krenuo ok da biva, All For You period pa na dalje je baš bio loš meni, posebno uživo.

Ali, nikada nije došao do nekog "dobar" nivoa, nego samo to, vršio posao. Plus što na sceni izgleda maltene uvek jako smoreno, za šta se možda i ne bih hvatao da dodaje nešto bendu al' ne dodaje. A sve to zato što se nastavio na Comeaua i ostale kvalitetne pevače koje je Annihilator imao tokom godina, pa uključujući tu i Jeffa.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...