Evergrey

Hello,

Unfortunately we must inform you that Evergrey not is able to do the planned tour with Brainstorm in March 2008. This is due to the fact that our next album not will be ready in time to be released before the tour. We feel it's not fair to the fans or to the promoters or to Brainstorm to do a tour without the new album out. If the circumstances aren't the best we shouldn't do a major tour like this. We are sorry for any problems this may cause but we will be back soon.

We wish our friends in Brainstorm all the best of luck with their re-scheduled dates.

Tom, Henrik, Rikard, Jonas and Jari

JEBEM TI JEBEM TI JEBEM TI JEBEM TI..... Ja se totalno naostirio Brainstorm iEvergrey zajedno, znaci ne moz bolje i sad ovo... KURAC !

Nov 20

Studio Report # 9

Hey guys , we are very busy writing the last songs for the album.

That’s why we have not updated in a while, but that will be worth your while since we decided to make this weeks videoclip a bit longer than the older ones.

This week we ahve been writing in my homestudio and so far came up with 2 REALLY great songs which I am sure will end up on the album. Rikard and Jonas moved out to the studio yesterday and will pretty much stay there until the album is finished.

Henrik and I will probably finsish up what we have left to do while J and R are starting the recording of the Keyboards.

Jari will be here on Thursday and after that we will play on a kind of a Metal Cruise on Friday to Saturday. Imagine a ship full of 3000 metalheads , I sure hope they stacked up a lot of alcohol.

The week after that we’re going to Israel and Tel Aviv, a thing that we are looking forward to very much since we had a cancellation there a while back.

See us soon

‘t

Nov 20

Jari will be here on Thursday and after that we will play on a kind of a Metal Cruise on Friday to Saturday. Imagine a ship full of 3000 metalheads , I sure hope they stacked up a lot of alcohol.

‘t

Uhhh, ocem i ja na to krstarenje :pivopije:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Studio Report 10 (with video)

Hey there !

We have once again been really buried in work and therefore have not been able to update you for a couple of weeks.

We are FINALLY in the mixing stage of the album and that truly feels like a blessing.

Today we finished the 8th song for mixdown and it sounds A W E S O M E !

We will be finished before New Years and then we will take a couple of weeks of well needed and deserved rest.

We have also been in Israel which was a fantastic experience, to visit such an old country with all of it's history and beauty, Jerusalem is really fascinating . Tel Aviv felt like a mixiture of Miami and New York which was really cool and the audience fucking awesome, we are really looking forward to going there again.

Well we will leave you with a small christmas gift which holds more than you think!

So to all of you from all of us have Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Tom , Henrik, Jonas, Rikard and Jari

(video imate na sajtu :D )

• 2 weeks later...