Evergrey

Opa, Mina, welcome back :pivopije:

Ja jos nisam preslusala Ihsahn koji svi toliko hvalite :redface::)

Ali po onome sto sam na trejlerima i onim klipovima sa snimanja cula ne sumnjam da ce novi Evergay album biti predobar :rockdevil:

Daniel i Tom bi bili tek oduseeevljeni kad bi culi kako im nazivas bendove :da:

Uh, da moram da pazim da mi ne izleti pred njima :) :) :)

Ok izgleda raspored I guess, skroz mi je nebitno koji ce po redu svirati samo da sviraju :muzicar:

Kakve vesti jeboteeee!

*SPV / EVERGREY PRESS RELEASE*

*EVERGREY HAVE SIGNED WITH STEAMHAMMER**/SPV*

*New album TORN out in early September*

Following intense and very constructive discussions, Steamhammer/SPV have announced their future collaboration with Swedish dark melodic metal act, Evergrey. The deal includes not only the group's brand-new studio album, *Torn*, which will arrive at the stores at the beginning of September, but also Evergrey's complete back catalogue. Evergrey mastermind Tom S. Englund is looking forward to a productive cooperation with Steamhammer, explaining: "After long and intense negotiations, we feel that we have arrived at optimum conditions for everybody involved. We are confident that Evergrey will continue to grow artistically under the terms of this contract, that SPV will enjoy our cooperation and – this is definitely the most important aspect – that our fans will thoroughly benefit from the new deal.

"

The first stage of this ambitious target will see the release of Evergrey's new studio album, *Torn*, at the beginning of September, featuring eleven compositions, described by Englund as a "modern mix of *In Search Of Truth*and *Recreation Day*". "The tracks are all guitar-oriented and very atmospheric. They have exactly the sound that our fans expect from us." According to Englund, the slightly more experimental direction of Evergrey's previous release, *Monday Morning Apocalypse*, has given way again to old strengths and virtues. "Two years ago we needed an album with a slightly different approach and an expensive producer, just to find out how that sort of thing works. It was the right album at the time, but now we have returned to our typical trademarks." This is one of the reasons why the tracks on *Torn* were self-produced by Englund together with drummer Jonas Ekdahl. In addition, the band has a new bassist, Fredrik Larsson having been replaced by former Stratovarius musician Jari Kainulainen.

Since the band arrived on the scene in 1998, Evergrey have brought out six studio albums and one live cut. All of them made the top 20 in their native Sweden and the last two made the top 10 (no. 6 and 3, respectively). On top of that, their DVD was number 1 for four weeks and nominated for a Grammy in Sweden. The band has toured around the globe several times, together with In Flames, Nevermore, Throwdown, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom and Iced Earth, among others. Along with *Torn*, their new contract with Steamhammer/SPV includes the band's complete back catalogue, so top-quality reissues featuring a selection of bonus tracks are likely in future. "There is so much additional material for each album that we could theoretically re-release it on an extra DVD. Whatever we manage to do – premium reissues are certainly a possibility.

"

The first stage of this ambitious target will see the release of Evergrey's new studio album, *Torn*, at the beginning of September, featuring eleven compositions, described by Englund as a "modern mix of *In Search Of Truth*and *Recreation Day*". "The tracks are all guitar-oriented and very atmospheric. They have exactly the sound that our fans expect from us." According to Englund, the slightly more experimental direction of Evergrey's previous release, *Monday Morning Apocalypse*, has given way again to old strengths and virtues. "Two years ago we needed an album with a slightly different approach and an expensive producer, just to find out how that sort of thing works. It was the right album at the time, but now we have returned to our typical trademarks." This is one of the reasons why the tracks on *Torn* were self-produced by Englund together with drummer Jonas Ekdahl.

AAAAAAAAAA! Me horny!!! :rockdevil: Samo da ne preteraju sa ovim modern...

@ crusader84:

Ne bi me ni to cudilo :) Bendovi vole da pricaju "bajke" o svojim albumima, tako da sve to kod mene nema neke vaznosti. Pogotovo ona floskula "novi album ce biti nesto najbolje sto smo do sad snimili" i sl.

Edited by DragonHeart

@ crusader84:

Ne bi me ni to cudilo :) Bendovi vole da pricaju "bajke" o svojim albumima, tako da sve to kod mene nema neke vaznosti. Pogotovo ona floskula "novi album ce biti nesto najbolje sto smo do sad snimili" i sl.

Hehe...to je obicno vesnik najgoreg albuma u karijeri... XD

Hey !!!

Pheeeeeeeeeeewwwww…. it's been a long fucking year negotiating this deals, not something we've enjoyed too much , it's taken its toll on everything from economi to psyche. BUT now it's finally done and we are extremely curious on what the future has in it's hands for us !

We have made changes in everything surrounding Evergrey , everything from management, record-label to booking and , perhaps most important, changed our own approach to this thing called EVERGREY.

It came to a time a while ago where we ALL were tired of everything surrounding this bitch called the music-industry. It affected our whole perception of what and who we were, it most certainly killed everything close to joy and in the end made it feel like a boring 9 - 5 job where you don't like your co-workers and just want to go home.

But as I said , we've been through that now and coming out on the other end of this rather dark tunnel are 5 guys who have the same determination, goals and fire to keep this ball spinning for another couple of laps!

Below you have the 3rd trailer that I know you have been eagerly awaiting , somethings up with the compression level that makes the pics smaller so those look like shit… but hey …. you're here to h e a r the God-damned thing, right ? It contains all songtitles for the regular edition of this release and the release day is 2nd week of September but , you'll see somethings prolly gonna come up and change that for the 10th time…..

I hope you enjoy it and we wish to hear ALL your thoughts , as they are what matter the most to us !

Below is also your new cover , spill your guts about that too.

EG-Torn.jpg

Edited by DragonHeart