Evergrey

Ajde videcu da im spomenem sad u Ceshkoj, da bi fanovi voleli da cuju Watching the Skies i moram da smaram za moj favorit When Darkness Falls :mrgreen:

To to, da spreme na vreme. Kaži im dosta fanova traži, i nema rakije ako ne sviraju. Al' možda tek onda neće da sviraju (šifra "you evil woman with that evil drink"). Smisli već nešto. :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Ne znam da li je bilo priče o ovome, novi sam na forumu, a ne mogu da prelazim baš sve postove. Jel' zna neko iz kog je filma (ili sl.) onaj monolog u pesmi "When the walls go down"?

Btw, baš se radujem koncertu, prethodna dva puta sam bio sprečen da dođem, plak'o dan i noć kad su otkazali. Sad sam vala naručio odma' kartu :bigblue: ..

There are a lot of spoken word parts that sound like religious sermons or broadcasts. Are they actual religious leaders speaking or were they just pieces recorded specifically to suit the CD?

Tom:It's actual people speaking.

Where did those samples come from?

Tom:I can't tell you.

Just from all over?

Tom:Ehhh, yeah! Really, I can't tell you because that would create a hassle for us.

I got you! Fair enough.

Tom:Yeah.

Koliko sam ja skapirao celu tu pricu, to su identicni citati lika koji je stvarno bio dal maltretiran, u nekoj sekti, sve u svemu nekog lika koji nije bash imao srecan zivot i malo je udaren u glavu. Samo sam ja to razumeo da su oni uzeli stvari koje je on govorio, i da je neko to posle odglumio u dobrom kvalitetu za album, ali da nishta nije izmisljeno tj. da je od reci do reci ponovio sve sto je taj lik pricao. Ne znam mozda gresim, ne smem da tvrdim nista.

Slicno je i sa onim forama sa 'In Search of Truth', znam da je Tom negde pricao koja knjiga ih je inspirisala da naprave taj album, ali sam zaboravio da zapishem ime i autora ...

Get to meet Evergrey on tour and win free stuff!

In connection with the upcoming Evergrey tour of Europe we are offering fans a unique chance to get to meet the band in your respective country.

This is a chance for Evergrey and their most dedicated fans to get to meet each other. The only thing you'll have to do is to send in your application which could consist of: Artwork, personal story, Youtube clip, a memory, tattoo - whatever you feel best represents your dedication to Evergrey. So needless to say it has to be "Evergrey-related".

The members of the band will go through the applications and choose 2 fans for each city/venue/show who will get:

-Free tickets to the show

-A bag of merchandise

-A chance to get inside the tourbus (this is where its able to park the bus outside the venue) and of course meet all the members and get whatever you see fit signed.

This is very important: The applications can only be sent by e-mail (this means no Myspace private messages will be accepted to take part in the contest). Mark your application with the name of the city in the e-mail "Subject" field and don't forget to leave your correct e-mail address where you can be reached.

Send your stuff to: [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Za Split je pre godinu dana povratna za bus bila 6000 din, a još bi morao da izblejiš ceo dan (ili da komplikuješ nekim varijantama do ZGa ili nekog drugog grada odakle ima direktan bus/voz za BG), s obzirom da su busevi za BG nešto oko 20 i 22 valjda (ali i da kreneš veče pre koncerta, jer su busevi iz BGa u 19:00 i 20:30)...

Evo i zbog čega nije moglo u SKC-u! :udri::udri:

l_be1c0f9e9fad44e3996d76f8fb2cafff.gif

Mada ja opet ne mogu da verujem da u celom Beogradu (i Srbiji i RS?) nije mogao da se nađe drugi prostor...

Edited by crusader84