Deathspell Omega

KRANG

Najbolja DSO izdanja?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ja mislim da grupa danas klasifikuje, ne vezano za tehničke predispozicije albuma, da li će nešto biti EP ili LP od kvaliteta materijala koji žele da predstave. Jednostavno možda ne misle da to što prave treba da im se gleda kao LP u diskografiji, ili oće nešto malo više da eksperimentišu nego obično i onda ga aminuju kao EP. Pa Amber Grey traje 12 min i album je, a Change of Seasons traje sat vremena a EP je.

Mada znajući DsO i način na koji prave albume, ja mislim da je ovo EP, na isti način kao što je Drought EP, ali na kraju dana apsolutno je ne važno dok god to što izbace bude dobro.

Edited by Lunar
  • Upvote 1

Ja se ovde (opet) slažem sa gojkovim razmišljanjem, ako ga oni gledaju kao full length, full length je, i onda se zabavljamo nagađajući kako sam bend gleda te formate i kakvu to promenu u muzici može da znači. Najočiglednija pretpostavka je da će ići u agresivnijem i sirovijem pravcu i da neće da bude koncipirano kao jedna velika pesma (iliti jedan klasični komad kao što su EPjevi), al' opet, ko zna. Jes Kenose tu odstupanje, on mu dođe u tri stava, nešto između njihovog standardnog 'EP' koncepta i full length albuma. Sama brojka koja označava trajanje je relativna stvar u zavisnosti od toga koliko se brzo stvari dešavaju :)

Naročito što DsO EPjevi imaju svi nešto zajedničko među sobom, kao i albumi, a trajanje ovog izdanja upućuje na to da će teško da se spakuje dovoljno sastojaka da ima puno toga zajedničkog sa prethodnim albumima, što automatski obećava neku novu ludnicu. :blek:

Edited by Demon Seed

“And the nations were angry

and Thy wrath is come…

And the temple of God was opened in heaven

and there was seen

in His temple the Ark of His testament

and there were lightnings

and voices

and thunderings

and an earthquake

and great hail.”

.Revelation 11:18, 19

• 4 weeks later...

Deathspell Omega “The Synarchy Of Molten Bones”

Norma Evangelium Diaboli (2016)

First things first, and that is the fact that the album lasts for 29.12 minutes is in this case just fine. I don’t know if I could’ve handled 10-15 more minutes of this brutality. The sound picture is totally chaos the first few times, the music is faster than hell approximately 90 % of the time and the whole feels more violent than anything Deathspell Omega has done thus far. “The Synarchy Of Molten Bones” holds the identity of the band, where you get disharmonic guitars and strange melodies throughout the whole album. The vocal is more brutal than before, the bass emerges periodically and binds different parts together while the drums demand your full attention. You may wonder if it is a human being or an alien creature that drives the music in every direction. There are of course numerous other albums that speed ahead in pace ‘till death, naming “Panzer Division Marduk” and “Fury & Flames” (Hate Eternal) as two fine examples. But where these two albums are fast and brutal and that’s about it, “The Synarchy Of Molten Bones” is way more varied. You just have to be patient, tear down the wall of sound and listen to the music that moves in levels beyond what first meets the ear. The last minute in the title track is genius, while the part from four to five minutes in “Famished From Breath” is just like those things that make lives worth living. The 10 minutes “Onward Where Most With Ravin I May Meet” contains some more variation and there are several amazing sections while the final track “Intermecine Iatrogenesis” opens in full tempo and stay there until the guitars, bass and vocals disappear completely the last minute. This minute in question consists of drums in still rapid tempo and a Wagnerian closure. And you can breathe a sigh of relief... ...before you need a new fix!

• Upvote 2

Kako mi je vrh na zadnoj pesmi ovo tinuninu tam dam :haha:

Jebem ti zivot kakav album, ima da ga slusam dok ne zapamtim svaki ton gde ide, krst mi se naopacke okrenuo u sobi

Dali ljudima 4 godine fore da neko izbaci nesto blizu, videli da nema leba od toga pa dosli i ispisali se opet po svima.

Salim se, nemam krst u sobi...