Deathspell Omega

KRANG

Najbolja DSO izdanja?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bas danas nadjoh u jednom matorom Butcherian Vibe-u recenziju neke ribe koja je "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice"-u dala ocenu 1.5, vecu pljuvacinu odavno nisam procitao... icon_smile.gif

Hahhaha...... bash bi voleo to da prochitam, ima li mozda negde na netu. XD

Sa 8 godina zakašnjenja :)

DSCN2017.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sjajno, hvala

Nego bre, ja na prvoj stranici teme vidim da se ljudi zahvaljuju moist_cabbage-u i komentarisu njegove postove, a njegovih postova nigde, aj pogledaj, je l' nesto preko noci obrisano ili sam prolupao... Pogledaj prvu stranicu, ovaj neki Intense se u postu #21 zahvaljuje moist_cabbage-u, a pre toga nema njegovih postova

Inace jos citajuci tvoj post sam pomislio da je to mozda neko iz samog benda, vidim i ovi na linku se zajebavaju da je inside job :D

Ah, kako im je duboka i gusta religijsko-filozofska pozadina, majku im nacitanu, sto me mrzi da citam izvore :D

Definitivno zapostavljam mnogo vizualni aspekt svega, spotovi me recimo nikad nisu zanimali, omote upamtim po boji bukvalno i nekom prvom feelu koji prave, nikad ne zagledam lepo i detaljno, ovo sa Drought omota pola nisam primetio da postoji... Zato treba kupovati plocu ^_^

Tacno me boli kurac za Anaal Nathrakh teme u odnosu na DsO

Njima se jebe i tekstove da ubace u buklet, mos misliti koliko su se iscimali da formulisu to sto su hteli da kazu i koliko tu ima materijala za kopanje...

Ne kao Obituary, ali kurcobolja, koliko da ima za imidz

ne

jedan stari post na temi

a ovo bi mozda zanimalo mnogobrojne sledbenike ovog kulta,nasao sam na netu:

HUMAN, ALL TOO FUCKING HUMAN: title influenced from the book HUMAN, ALL TOO HUMAN from Friedrich Nietzsche.

BELLUM OMNIUM CONTRA OMNES: title influenced from the same titled Latin phrase meaning "the war of all against all", it is the description that Thomas Hobbes gives to human existence in the state of nature thought experiment that he conducts in De Cive (1642) and Leviathan (1651).

BETWEEN SHIT AND PISS WE ARE BORN: title influenced from the same titled (in latin) quotation INTER FAECES ET URINAM NASCIMUR of St. Augustine, philosopher and theologian.

THE YELLOW KING: title influenced from the The King in Yellow, a collection of short stories written by Robert W. Chambers and published in 1895. The stories could be categorized as early horror fiction or Victorian Gothic fiction, but the work also touches on mythology, fantasy, mystery, science fiction and romance.

WAITING FOR THE BARBARIANS: title influenced from the same titled poem from the greek poet Constantine P. Cavafy.

THE DESTROYING ANGEL: title influended from the same titled name of several similar, closely related species of deadly all-white mushrooms in the genus Amanita.

TO ERR IS HUMAN, TO DREAM FUTILE: title influended from the quote To err is human, to forgive divine from the

english poet of the eighteenth century Alexander Pope.

REVALUATION OF ALL VALUES (TRACTATUS ALOGICO MISANTHROPICUS): Revaluation of all values title is influenced from the same titled philosophical concept of Friedrich Nietzsche. Tractatus ALogico Misanthropicus title influenced from the Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus book published by Austrian philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein.

THE FINAL DESTRUCTION OF DIGNITY (DIE LETZTEN TAGE DER MENSCHHEIT): Die Letzten Tage Der Menschheit (The Lasts Days Of Mankind) title is influenced from the same titled satiric play about the First World War that was written by Karl Kraus, an eminent Austrian writer and journalist, known as a satirist, essayist, aphorist, playwright and poet.

RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF LIGHT: title influenced from the same titled sentence that it can be found inside the poem Do not go gentle into that good night that was written by Dylan Thomas, a Welsh poet.

DER HOLLE RACHE KOCHT IN MEINEM HERZEN ("Hell's vengeance boils in my heart"): title influenced from the same titled second aria sung by the Queen of the Night in Mozart's opera The Magic Flute (Die Zauberflöte).

i ovo:

Samples in The Codex Necro album from the movies: Event Horizon, Excalibur, The Legend of Hell House, The Final Conflict and Platoon.

Samples in Domine Non Es Dignus album from the movies: Hellraiser (The Revaluation of All Values) and 1984 (Do Not Speak).

Samples in Escaton:

The sample "Kill everybody in the whole world!" from the intro of "The Destroying Angel" is clipped from the British comedy series Blackadder II.

The sample "Drive deeper the thorn," at the start of "The Necrogeddon" is Sam Neill as Damien in the film Omen III: The Final Conflict.

The album title Hell Is Empty An All The Devils Are Here is a quote from the first act of William Shakespeare's The Tempest

Solifugae, which is latin for those that flee from the sun, is an order of arachnids, including most famously the camel spider.

"Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" chorus found in LAMA SABACHTHANI song, were among the last words uttered by Jesus Christ as he died on the cross. Translated they mean, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

The title "Procreation of the Wretched" is possibly a tribute to Celtic Frost and their track "Procreation of the Wicked".

The Destroying Angel also is another name of the angel of death from the book of Exodus.

Edited by Underkuruz