Satanic Warmaster

Grobodan

navrati sledeci cetvrtak, da ima bar jos neko ko nece da se smori kada pustim mutiilation ;)

:pivopije:

hah,izgleda da ti publika nije dovoljno kult :mhihi:ako bude possessed and immortal ili no mercy for humans ili magical shadows of a tragicpast ili bitterness bloodred ..

ako je mnooogo bolja produkcija,onda ga skidam,cisto me zanima kako zvuce live

JUUU, VR' BEND!!!! Da li je neko chuo nashta lichi ovaj najnoviji split sa Mutiilationom i Drowning the Lightom? Inache ne mozhe se retji da bend ima neshto loshe! Muzika, tekstovi i mozhda najvazhnija stvar u BMu emocije su, bez pogovora, zlo u najfinijem obliku :rockdevil: !!! Jedna od najdrzhih pesama mi je Black Metal Kommando dok su se josh zvali Opferblut. Ali od SW nenadjebive su Wolves of Blood and Iron (uf, najezhim sa kad se na pochetku razdere Sieg Heil!!!) i Vampiric Tyrant (When sub-human life fell into decline :rockdevil: !!!)

• 3 months later...

Posle uzasnog live albuma Black Metal Sacrifice, SW konacno izbaci nesto valjano – EP Revelation, 4 pesme dobro poznatog primitivnog zvuka, taman ce da posluzi dok cekamo novi album. Negde naleteh na informaciju da je bubnjeve svirao Miko iz Cblaze / DsO, ali me sad mrzi da proveravam...

• 1 year later...

Jednog finog dana, Igumanovi diskovi ce na ebay-u biti skuplja cak i od LLN izdanja.

edit: ovo uopste nije lose izdanje, naprotiv. Dva kultna finska benda na jednom mjestu.. plus, SW sa onom akusticnom u poslednjoj numeri. Ludo.

Volim split izdanja generalno, bar me ne smore sto se tice duzine :)

Edited by deadsy

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Evo: http://mediaboom.org/mp3/273232-satanic-warmaster-watwtcotbwoaa-best-ofcompilation-2010.html

An official advance release containing

raw mixes of the fourth full-length album along with old tracks. The title is an

acronym of "We are the worms that crawl on the broken wings of an angel".

Pa ko voli nek' izvoli.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Trebali su da sviraju na Hellfest Open Air festivali ali su ih izbacili zbog toga što Bolt Thrower nije hteo da svira ako se SW pojavi tamo.

STATEMENT ABOUT CANCELLED HELLFEST 2011 APPEARANCE

It has been brough to my attention, that the organizers of the festival cannot hold on to our agreement to have SATANIC WARMASTER perform at the 2011 Hellfest. This was because of pressure put to the organizers by other artists booked on the festival.

It is a disappointment (despite being totally expected) to see such mentality still present in the ”individualist” and ”free thinking” metal community that any musical act can still be boycotted because of false preconceptions and arbitrary political motivations of other, ”bigger” artists. It is also more than amusing to see, that the censorship and boycott some of the French authorities tried to push on the festival earlier, are now excercised by the festival organization itself.

Obviously because I have never upheld any modern taboos or lived my life as an apologetic dabbler, it makes me also a target for politically motivated artists to keep us from playing because of their self-righteous reasons. Any artist can be put on a mock trial by taking words out of their context without thinking of the actual message, and SATANIC WARMASTER once again hangs crucified by hysterics driven by the love for a world and values I feel no oneness with.

Everyone who has even slightest interest in this musical style knows what Black Metal is about, and in that light only a moralist or someone with a very extreme double standard can say that SATANIC WARMASTER is in some manner different from other artists of the genre.

It makes me want to puke for making a statement like this which is almost like something that a politician would do, but to clear some things it was mandatory to bite the bullet this time.

Just to make sure everyone has their labels right, SATANIC WARMASTER's ideology is Satanism and music style Black Metal. Whoever claims otherwise does so only because of personal feelings and/or resentment.

-Werwolf / SATANIC WARMASTER