In Flames

Fridén also has done guest vocals on the album The Phantom Novels, by the metal band Grievance. He is the lead vocalist on the tracks Atrocity Upon Deceptions, A Devil's Rhyme and The Mask of Sin. Although this album was recorded around the same time as In Flames' 2002 album Reroute to Remain, Anders uses his earlier death growl vocal style rather than the high pitched growls he has currently been using.

Dakle, Grievance - The Phantom Novels. Jel ima neko linak?

@Mita - u ZG naravno, ak moram birat izmedju nekoliko stanica od prebivalista do Boogaloo-a i onak, drugog grada u drugoj drzavi za koje trebam novca...pa hmm .. :-)

@Lex - pijemo mi i ranije :D

A doci cu u BG prvom prilikom kad skupim nes novca, ne mora ni bit konc, sam da se pije s ekipom ;)

E jbg...

Jesper sits out the tour!

As some may or may not know, Jesper has struggled for some time with alcoholic abuse, and decided to sit this one out (South America/Australia/Japan) in order to seek help and focus on rehabilitation and all that comes with it.

We all talked about it and together with Jesper we chose to ask our longtime friend Niclas Engelin, who helped us before, to complete the tour.

We are all sad that it needed to come to this, but health comes first.

Thanx for your understanding.

Jesper,Peter,Anders,Daniel & Björn

Ne vidim zašto Jesper ne bi svirao, lepo piše South America/Australia/Japan. Očigledno čovek ne može van Evrope iz nekog razloga. Verujem da će svirati ovde. Naš deo turneje počinje dobrih 20 dana nakon ovog pomenutog.

Inače, Engelin je svirao sa In Flamesom na turneji 1998. i 2006., a primarni bend mu je ENGEL. GARDENIAN je odavno neaktivan.

Edited by Gojko

Ne vidim zašto Jesper ne bi svirao, lepo piše South America/Australia/Japan. Očigledno čovek ne može van Evrope iz nekog razloga. Verujem da će svirati ovde. Naš deo turneje počinje dobrih 20 dana nakon ovog pomenutog.

Inače, Engelin je svirao sa In Flamesom na turneji 1998. i 2006., a primarni bend mu je ENGEL. GARDENIAN je odavno neaktivan.

Izvinjavam se na dezinformaciji za Gardenian :pivopije:

Ljudi niko nije spomenuo da ovde ili negde drugde u Evropi nece svirati...

• 2 weeks later...