Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Jbt sam sam trcao kroz ceo Svilajnac i urlao kao manijak TROOPER :D,svi me gledali kao ludaka!!!!!NE MOGU DA VAM OPISEM KOLIKO SAM SRECAN!POTPISUJEM DA SAM TRENUTNO NAJSRECNIJI COVEK NA PLANETI JBT!Ovo je neopisivo lep osecaj,ceo dan sam refresh-ova njihov sajt i ladno kad se od jednom pojavilo BELGRADE,krenuo sam da urlam samo sto se nisam zakucao!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAIDENNNN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

IRON MAIDEN has confirmed that further to last week's announcement of an additional show in Athens, they will play a headline concert in Belgrade, Serbia on Wednesday, March 14 as part of a short run of dates in mid-March. The venue is the 18,000-capacity Belgrade Fair Indoor Arena and tickets for the show will be going on sale on Wednesday, January 24.

Commented MAIDEN bassist Steve Harris: "I'm pretty sure in saying that this will be the first time we've been to Belgrade for just over 20 years back on the 'Somewhere in Time' tour so I'm sure many of our fans in Serbia will be very excited at the news that we're making this visit that some would say is long overdue! As we said a couple of years ago we would try and visit new places and cities where we haven't played for a long time when the opportunity to do so came up and this is just such an occasion. And we are very much looking forward to it."

IRON MAIDEN's new album, "A Matter of Life and Death", has sold 155,000 copies in the United States since its Sept. 5 release, according to Nielsen SoundScan. :rockdevil::rockdevil:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=65334

IRON MAIDEN's new album, "A Matter of Life and Death", has sold 155,000 copies in the United States since its Sept. 5 release, according to Nielsen SoundScan. :rockdevil::rockdevil:

Za celu Ameriku, ovo je apsolutno bedna cifra. Da ne bude sajam malo mali? Bice vise ljudi nego na Metallici 100%!

Što se tiče setliste, svi moramo da se nadamo da neće svirati ceo AMOLAD, već samo neke pesme sa njega. Nadam se da Bruce ili ko već je komentarisao to nije slučajno pomenuo tu reč. U svakom slučeju, videćemo setlistu iz Atine, u kojoj sviraju 3 dana pre Beograda, pa ćemo znati šta da očekujemo. :da: