Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Dakle:

IRON MAIDEN guitarist Adrian Smith and former SIKTH frontman Mikee Goodman have joined forces in a brand new studio project called PRIMAL ROCK REBELLION. The band's debut album will be released on February 27 via Spinefarm Records.

According to a press release, PRIMAL ROCK REBELLION's CD "fuses together two very different approaches to music — Mikee's unique vocal tones and dark-yet-colorful lyrics, and Adrian's instantly recognizable guitar melodies and song writing prowess. Adrian also plays bass throughout the album. All songs were co-written by Adrian and Mikee as individual pieces of work and recorded in creative windows of opportunity."

Comments Adrian: "It was interesting doing this album with Mikee, not least because we have quite different influences. I was really pleased with the way it turned out. It has a really fresh feel to it."

Adds Mikee: "This album takes you on a really deep and colourful journey, lyrically and musically. Adrian and I were both very open to experimenting with each others' musical styles and influences, which we feel created something new and exciting."

Session musicians who also contributed to PRIMAL ROCK REBELLION's debut album include Abi Fry of BAT FOR LASHES and original SIKTH member Dan "Lord" Foord on drums.

A PRIMAL ROCK REBELLION track called "I See Lights" can be streamed using the SoundCloud player below.

PRIMAL ROCK REBELLION was originally scheduled to play a "one-off, under-the-radar" gig on January 15, 2011 at the Wycombe Bucks Student Union, but the gig ended up being canceled after it was inadvertently advertised via the Internet.

http://soundcloud.com/primalrockrebellion/i-see-lights

Stvarno zanimljivo! Ne znam sta vise da kazem za sada, tek sam jednom odslusao. Bas sam iznenadjen...definitivno nije pravio sa namerom da zaradi na sopstvenoj tj. IM publici vec je probao nesto. Meni produkcija dosta moderna, na momente malo cak nu metalski zvuk, a sveukupno pesma me najvise vuce na nesto od Faith No More.

Stvarno odlična pesma, totalno neočekivan zvuk, jedva čekam da izađe ceo album. :meshuggah:

Inače ime benda je neviđeno sranje, više priliči nekoj neozbiljnoj muzici tipa alestorm.

Edited by Oak

Kao sto neko gore napisa, ok je sto Adrian ne gadja ovim prosjecnu Maiden publiku, nego ocigledno radi nesto za svoju dusu i po svom nahodjenju. Poslusao sam ovu pjesmu, nije to zvuk po mome ukusu, ali cu iz postovanja prema Smithu poslusati album kad se pojavi.

Kao sto neko gore napisa, ok je sto Adrian ne gadja ovim prosjecnu Maiden publiku, nego ocigledno radi nesto za svoju dusu i po svom nahodjenju. Poslusao sam ovu pjesmu, nije to zvuk po mome ukusu, ali cu iz postovanja prema Smithu poslusati album kad se pojavi.

Hmm ne bih rekao da je to bas nesto i za "njegovu dusu",nego da je vise hteo da experimentise sa necim sto do sada nije radio pa da vidi kako ce to ispasti. :)

• Upvote 1

Auuuuuuuu evo lepe vesti!!!!!!!!!!!!

"British metal act Iron Maiden is about to release a new live album, THE SOUTHERN FRONTIER, collecting audio and video from their performance in Argentina and Chile in earlier 2011.

Said Steve Harris: "we're pretty excited about the forthcoming live album to come out; been working a lot with Kevin (Shirley, producer) in the last couple of months to ensure ourselves we deliver the perfect feeling of both nights we had in Buenos Aires and Santiago during The Final Frontier World Tour last year"

According to Maiden's management, their fans should expect a bunch of surprises and unexpected news for the first half of 2012"

• Upvote 2

Auuuuuuuu evo lepe vesti!!!!!!!!!!!!

"British metal act Iron Maiden is about to release a new live album, THE SOUTHERN FRONTIER, collecting audio and video from their performance in Argentina and Chile in earlier 2011.

Said Steve Harris: "we're pretty excited about the forthcoming live album to come out; been working a lot with Kevin (Shirley, producer) in the last couple of months to ensure ourselves we deliver the perfect feeling of both nights we had in Buenos Aires and Santiago during The Final Frontier World Tour last year"

According to Maiden's management, their fans should expect a bunch of surprises and unexpected news for the first half of 2012"

Izvor?

Nema na oficijalnom sajtu ta vest...

Bice ;)

I to je vec ono sto znamo od letos,u Chile-u i Argentini su to rekli na koncertu,vec se od tada shuska o tom DVD-u kad ce vise izaci.I stvarno jedva cekam i uzbudjen sam i odusevice me ako to postane tradicija,turneja pa DVD,jer treba sto vise "legacy"-a da ostave za nas fanove kada vise ne budu aktivan bend da imamo da se podsetimo kakva je koja turneja izgledala...Da je tako i ranije bilo ne bismo sada kukali za SIT zasto nema ni jedan "kvalitetno" uhvacen snimak sa te turneje...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Evo ga omot i tracklisting za Primal Rock Rebellion

dljqr4.jpg

1. No Friendly Neighbour 4.53

2. No Place Like Home 3.06

3. I See Lights 4.59

4. Bright As A Fire 6.21

5. Savage World 3.38

6. Tortured Tone 5.08

7. White Sheet Robes 5.16

8. As Tears Come Falling From The Sky 0.47