Iron Maiden

Black Knight

VEC 3 put danas nailazim na strong RUMOR.

The official site has announced that Maiden will play in Constitution Square by the Palace of the Parliament on July 24, the same site that hosted the infamous AC/DC concert in 2010 where over 60.000 spectators turned out to see the Black Ice show.

Both Bon Jovi and Lady Gaga have had tremendous success performing at the large city square, situated in front of the Palace of the Parliament, the heaviest building in Europe! In other words a splendid place for a heavy metal concert. Tickets go on sale tomorrow March 19th.

It is also heavily rumored that Iron Maiden will play a show in Belgrade the same week. Maybe they will follow up AC/DC’s sold out show at the 45.000 capacity Partizan Stadium?

Edited by Lord Iffy Boatrace
  • Upvote 4

Uh kad bi bilo na armijskom pasnjaku to bi bilo ludilo. Nije za Maiden zatvoren prostor.

Pazi Sreto,slazem sa da open air ima poseban smek i to je istina,ali veruj mi da je stvarno sevap videti ovo i u zatvorenom prostoru zbog rasvete i svega sto nosi Maiden England masinerija,i sam Maiden England koncert je bio u NEC areni.Ja uvek kazem,totalno su 2 razlicita feelinga videti open air Maidene i indoor a opet oba na svoj nacin posebna...

Blaga prednost ide OPEN AIR dogadjajima naravno. :rockdevil: