Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Opasan provod je bio u Ljubljani, neviđeno je bilo prisustvovati prvoj večeri turneje i nemati pojma koja pesma je sledeća. Stvari sa Senjutsu su se pokazale dobro, Celts je zvučala bolje nego na albumu, a Hell on earth sa razlogom ide na bis, fantastična stvar i uživo i studijski. Pesme sa Somewhere in time su mi takođe bile među highlightovima, ipak mi je to omiljeni album. U nekom momentu su se svi osećali kao "sledeća pesma mora da bude Alexander", i onda se i to čudo desilo. Ali da ne zaboravimo da su Caught i Stranger bile jednako dragocene. :da:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Overi sinoć i  ja ovu turneju. Zavidim dosta na bivstvovanju na prvoj večeri na turneji. Jeste lepo čuti svakako ove neke pesme uživo, ali nije isto kad znaš 1-2 meseca unapred. Ali ipak, bilo prelepo čuti Caught i ostale pikanterije sa SiT. Jeste da je to na 80-85% željene brzine, ali zato kad krenuli soloi da lete kao da je neko pustio disk odjednom, baš najež. Edrijan/Marej plejade svaki SiT momenat bio podmlađivanje. Jenik se tad valjda bio sa maskotom, ne znam.

Sranjutsu pesme su me ubile sa druge strane, pogotovo onaj kombo na početku seta. "Hell on Earth" je najbolja pesma sa albuma, ali i ona treba da traje ne duže od 6-7 minuta. Brus zvuči jako korektno, štaviše najgore mi zvučao na novim pesmama, ali njih i studijski bangavo peva.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

A message from Nicko:

Hello Boys and Girls,

I hope this message finds you all well!

The reason I'm writing to you all today is to let you know of a very serious health problem that I have been through. In January I had a stroke, thank the Lord it was a minor one referred to as a TIA. It left me paralyzed on my right side from my shoulder on down, of course I was very worried that my career was over but with the love and support from my wife, Rebecca and family, my doctors, especially Julie my OT (Occupational Therapist), and my Maiden family I was able to bounce back to somewhere near 70% recovered. After 10 weeks of intense therapy it was almost time to start rehearsals for our tour. I feel it's important to let you know about this now instead of earlier as I was mainly concerned with doing my job and concentrating on getting back to 100% fitness. I'm not there yet but by the grace of God I'm getting better and stronger as the weeks go by.

Thank you all for a most wonderful and magical tour so far, you have all been so amazing.

Well that's it from me. God bless you all, stay safe and well and I look forward to seeing you all somewhere in time. 🙂🙂

Nicko

Manager Rod Smallwood adds - “The rest of the band and l think that what Nicko has been able to achieve since his stroke shows incredible belief and willpower and we are all very proud of him. With this new and musically very complex set to learn ahead of him, he just got his head down and concentrated on recovery. We honestly did not know if he would be able to play a whole show until band rehearsals started in May and there was just so much support for him from the band and then genuine relief for all when we saw he was going to be able to do it!”

"Nicko being Nicko he did not want to make a fuss and cause any distraction to the tour at the time but, now that he is sure he will soon get there, he thought you fans should know straight from him rather than by any rumours!"

"We are all of course delighted he battled through this so well and look forward to many more tours together starting with the three Western Canada shows and Power Trip in California coming up in a couple of months time. We can’t wait! This t

our is that good!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...