Funeral Mist

Denethor

Zao mi je sto ovim postom radim offtopic Funeral Mistu, najboljem bendu svih vremena, Danijele ruke ti se pozlatile, al moracu.

Provalio sam u cemu je problem sa vama, ljudi!

Vi ste rasisti!

I gypsy je jer je takva tematika Orthodox Satanic Gypsy.

Imamo dosta elemenata ciganske magije u tekstovima....

Siguran sam da vam je i pesma Gypsy od Mrsiful Fejta isto tako smesna...

A za podatke: mnogi drugi bendovi ne daju vise podataka...

Ajde ti meni sad objasni kakve veze cokoladna banana sa 1:52 ima sa ciganskom magijom?

... A ostali -- Ako Arioch direktno sample-uje Bregin Ederlezi kompletno sa "Sa o Roma"... Ko je tu zaista prvi "Orthodox Satanic Gypsy Black Metal"?

Edited by Blabriblabr

Nije neprijateljski pristup, vec hocu sve crno na belo.

Ne kazes odakle je bend? OK

Neces da otkrijes identitet clanova, OK.

Meni je to veoma jasno, mogao si ukrasti materijal kultnog peruanskog blek metal benda i prisvojiti ga na taj nacin.

Zatvaram temu, a ko mi bude slao privatne poruke i zalio se, sledi kazna.

Dovdjenja i prijatno!

Ovo ja zovem PMS-om. Nekvalifikovana zena koja se bavi black metalom(nek mi oprosti Abigail i par dama sa black metal foruma, one su ipak nasa braca u muzici). Evo sam skinuo tu pjesmu, i prijatno se iznenadio. A sad se gonite u kurac sa ove teme, kaznice vas satana sto spamujete.

A vec 3 kritike.. Tiamtu izasao u septembru prosle godine, niko na MA da napise kakvu recenziju. Nema, od kako je Arioch postao Mortuus, Funeral Mist je postao trendy bend. Nazalost, tako stoje stvari. Osim totalnih bm fanova, za FM i Salvation bi prije par godina neko cuo tek onda kad bi trazio album il grupu koja zvuci kao SMRC od DsO. Al dobro, to i dalje ne mjenja moju sliku o ovom velikom svedskom bm bendu

LOL kako ga ocrnishe na EM-u.

Inache ja sam za Salvation cuo preko ovog foruma. :da:

Nije problem kad je ko cuo za njega, koliko cinjenica da je prolazio poprilicno neprimjecen(ili cak degradiran, posrpdno nazivan norse core bukom), sve dok SMRC nije otvorio vrata tom religioznom black metalu, a konkretno Arioch postao novi pjevac Marduk-a.

Dark Funeral Mist jebe keve! Prvo sam mislio da je u pitanju jos jedna zajebancija,ali ovo je cisto zlo! Harpen Deus mi zvuci kao savrsena simbioza pesama Antiflesh Nimbus i Imago Mortis! Obskurni vokali,disonantni gitarski rifovi,ortodoxni satanizam...idealan materijal za Normu Evangelium Diaboli! Jebeno sam se najezio! Total support! OSGBM!

A hollow, soulless album - 12%

Written by prozak on February 23rd, 2009

Many people have high hopes for this release because they believe that if they support all metal, metal will be strong. I'm from the opposite camp, which says you should call a spade a spade, and by weeding out the bad metal, you'll make metal stronger.

This CD is like a Roman prostitute: she puts on all the makeup she can, uses every trick in the book, and knows how to act sexy, but at the end of the day she's a fattish peasant girl with syphilis and you should avoid her. "Maranatha" fails in two crucial ways: (a) artistically, it has nothing to communicate; (B) stylistically, it's an attempt to integrate the last 30 years of rock and metal into black metal -- a sort of "black nu-metal."

Since it's easier to communicate, we'll start with the style. A Summoning-style melodic black metal riff rises, repeats, and then we launch into an updated version of later Gorefest -- really rigid, percussion-heavy death metal riffs -- before diving into the main riff, a hybrid of Ministry and Pantera that rides a bouncy rhythm with a muted strum. This pattern repeats in every song, with frequent interruptions for "important" pauses and vocal interludes; the different pieces vary, but they are thrown together at random, and this is one reason why these songs resemble later Dimmu Borgir: they're carnival music that tries to distract you by being outlandish so you don't notice there's no agenda, nothing poetic or even nifty to communicate.

That brings us to artistic substance. While old black metal seemed to dominate with new technique, that was quite wrong -- all of its technique predated it. What it did was create a language for a certain type of feeling, and the psychological and philosophical revelations required to be ready for that feeling appearing within oneself. As a result, there was something to communicate: the importance of fantasy, the poignant joy of winter which is both life and death, the lust for struggle, and the loneliness of facing mortality alone. There was poetry in that: it converted the mix of good and bad that life is into the beautiful by maintaining focus on its mechanical utility in maintaining the cyclic process of life itself.

What does Funeral Mist have along these lines? Nothing. These are songs for their own sake, meaning that they communicate nothing except membership in a style and the desire to be a variation of that style. They are songs about being black metal songs, in a band that's essentially writing black metal "from the outside looking in," meaning that they understand the technique and aesthetic but not the substance and poetry of classic black metal.

As a result, this CD is two things: distracting noise, and hollow art. It is as fake as a Hallmark card, as contrived as Britney Spears, as hokey as Pink Lady. It is distracting like Cradle of Filth -- the originator of the "carnival black nu-metal" style -- and as motivated by an ethic of convenience as a Roman whore. People will pretend to like it because it's later Dimmu Borgir dressed up in true kvlty clothing, but at its core, this album is devoid of meaning or particular musical recommendation.

Jbt, ne mogu da verujem. 'Ajd' NEKAKO da razumem da se nekome ne sviđa album, ali ovaj ga je skroz potkopao. Strašno. Čovek mora da je slušao neki drugi album nekog drugog benda.

Edited by Brynhildr

(a) artistically, it has nothing to communicate; (B) stylistically, it's an attempt to integrate the last 30 years of rock and metal into black metal -- a sort of "black nu-metal."

Since it's easier to communicate, we'll start with the style. A Summoning-style melodic black metal riff rises, repeats, and then we launch into an updated version of later Gorefest -- really rigid, percussion-heavy death metal riffs -- before diving into the main riff, a hybrid of Ministry and Pantera that rides a bouncy rhythm with a muted strum. This pattern repeats in every song, with frequent interruptions for "important" pauses and vocal interludes; the different pieces vary, but they are thrown together at random, and this is one reason why these songs resemble later Dimmu Borgir: they're carnival music that tries to distract you by being outlandish so you don't notice there's no agenda, nothing poetic or even nifty to communicate.

Iz ovoga se vidi da chovek nezna tachno o chemu pricha, ali zna da cita tagove za zanr na MA.

zashto je slushao neki drugi album? mozhda mu se nimalo nije svideo album,a obilazio je foruma i nailazio na komentare kako je novi funeral mist dojaja kako su im dojaja pesme,a njemu bile sranje pa je napisao takvu recenziju.morash da nauchish da nemamo svi ista misljenja i da ako je tebi neshto dojaja nekom drugom to nije.uostalom zato postoje recenzije da bi ljudi ocenili po njihovom ukusu da li im se svidja album ili ne,a na onima je koji to chitaju da li ce skinuti/kupiti album ili ne.

Nije poenta u tome što mu se ne sviđa, nego što totalno degradira album nazivajući ga black nu metalom, upoređujući ga sa bendovima s kojima nema veze itd. Razumem ja da se nekome ne sviđa, ali ovaj se nalupetao žešće.

Edited by Brynhildr

Pazi, neko ko sedne da sluša Funeral Mist i pritom razmišlja o ovome:

A Summoning-style melodic black metal riff rises, repeats, and then we launch into an updated version of later Gorefest -- really rigid, percussion-heavy death metal riffs -- before diving into the main riff, a hybrid of Ministry and Pantera that rides a bouncy rhythm with a muted strum.

ne može da shvati takvo umetničko delo. Nikad.

Nije poenta u tome što mu se ne sviđa, nego što totalno degradira album nazivajući ga black nu metalom, upoređujući ga sa bendovima s kojima nema veze itd. Razumem ja da se nekome ne sviđa, ali ovaj se nalupetao žešće.

pa dobro jbg to je chovekovo misljenje,a i danas svako mozhe da pishe recenzije tako da to nije nishta novo.