Slayer

Karlo SE

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Konacno :rockdevil:

:bigblue:

Super koncert u Budimpesti...set lista ista kao na celoj turneji ! Iskreno, van ocekivanja...definitivno nisu jos za bacanje ! Pat odradio vrhunski posao, Kerry razvalio (jbt...kako je mali i deb'o :) ), Araya-in glas sasvim ok...Lombardo, nemam druge reci sem ZVER ! :rockdevil: Steta sto nije bio Hanemman...cisto da se i vizuelno upotpuni postava Slayera (inace, ne verujem da bi ista bolje zvucao od 'zamene')! :D

U Budimpesti je zvuk bio uzas.

Ja sam bio na sredini...odma' iza sutkte ispred Araye...i zvuk je bio super !! Bas se lepo cuo svaki instrument...doduse, Pat-ova gitara je nesto stisana u odnosu na Kingovu (ili je problem bio u mojim usima :) ) !!

Iskopao sam 2 dobra snimka na yt...enjoy :rockdevil:

Postmortem

Black Magic

EDIT:

Hocu joooooooos :)

SLAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER :rockdevil:

Edited by RaVeN
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

LA Weekly: Most of SLAYER did not participate when the "Big Four" bands joined onstage in Sofia, Bulgaria, to perform "Am I Evil?" Why?

Tom: [sLAYER drummer] Dave Lombardo jams with other people. I'm not a fan of that. I don't want to go onstage and fuck somebody else's set up. [Laughs] And then the song "Am I Evil?" ... if they were to say, "Hey, we want to do 'The Four Horsemen'," I would have been on it. Shit, I'll do that one! That's the song I was hoping to hear. When they said they want to do "Am I Evil?", err... To me it just didn't represent the Four. It didn't represent what we do as bands. We play heavier than that. "The Four Horsemen" would have been more appropriate, because it was very representative of the bands. That's what we're doing: the Four Horsemen are riding.

LA Weekly: If James [Hetfield] came to you this time and said "Hey, we're going to do 'The Four Horsemen'," you might have a different answer this time?

Tom: I would have a different reaction, oh yeah.

LA Weekly: Most of SLAYER did not participate when the "Big Four" bands joined onstage in Sofia, Bulgaria, to perform "Am I Evil?" Why?

Tom: [sLAYER drummer] Dave Lombardo jams with other people. I'm not a fan of that. I don't want to go onstage and fuck somebody else's set up. [Laughs] And then the song "Am I Evil?" ... if they were to say, "Hey, we want to do 'The Four Horsemen'," I would have been on it. Shit, I'll do that one! That's the song I was hoping to hear. When they said they want to do "Am I Evil?", err... To me it just didn't represent the Four. It didn't represent what we do as bands. We play heavier than that. "The Four Horsemen" would have been more appropriate, because it was very representative of the bands. That's what we're doing: the Four Horsemen are riding.

LA Weekly: If James [Hetfield] came to you this time and said "Hey, we're going to do 'The Four Horsemen'," you might have a different answer this time?

Tom: I would have a different reaction, oh yeah.

Kako sere kao foka, da su hteli da rade "FH" onda bi se neko drugi pobunio sto se radi Metallica pesma, a ne njihova, Dave bi svirao "Mechanix" dok ovi sviraju ovo, i tako u krug..ovako je najpostenije, a i najzabavnije.