Slayer

Karlo SE

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nisu imali muda da pentagram okrenu kako treba. :red:

Uzgred, ja sam u tinejdž danima imao nacrtanog jarca sa Show No Mercy na zidu, oko metar i po visine.

Sestra me iznenadila dok sam visio na nekom koncertu. :)

Moram potražiti fotku, cirka 1991. ako se ne varam.

DOPUNA: Sad proverih, nije pentagram naopako ni na originalu. :/

Edited by HellAwaits
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"You know me, so you know what it's going to sound like," King commented in 2022 of the new material, which, he said in 2021, amounts to more than two records' worth. "I played this new song for a buddy, and I said to him, 'If there's anything I've written in the last few years that sounds like Slayer, it's this.'

"And he said, 'That sounds like you could have pulled it off of any Slayer record.' I actually made that riff up backstage at a Slayer show. We were walking to the stage and I got my phone out and recorded it so I wouldn't forget it.

"That actually ended up being one of the last songs that I finished for the sessions, so when that hits the air, or stores, or Apple, or wherever it is that people buy music from these days, you can all play the guessing game discussion about which one it is."

In summer 2022, King confirmed that ex-Slayer drummer Paul Bostaph will be involved with the group, and the axman promised fans that he wouldn't be "dragging his feet much longer" on getting the band off the ground. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

170428-Kerry-King-From-Hell-I-Rise.jpg

https://www.metalkingdom.net/album/kerry-king-from-hell-i-rise-170428

Joining the 59-year-old guitarist on the LP are DEATH ANGEL singer Mark Osegueda, longtime SLAYER drummer Paul Bostaph, former HELLYEAH bassist Kyle Sanders, and ex-MACHINE HEAD and VIO-LENCE guitarist Phil Demmel.

Edited by Chicken Little 420