Dark Fortress

Angelystor

user posted image

Pre svega, bend sa odlichnim logom! icon_mrgreen.gif

Za sada sam odlushao prva dva albuma "Tales From Eternal Dusk"(2001) i "Profane Genocidal Creations" (2003), a imam i treci "Stab Wounds"(2004), no njega ne stigoh josh.

Muziku mogu uporediti sa Immortalom or rani Emperor. Znachi ja sam lichno odushevljen!

Prvi album mi je mnooogo bolji. Produkcija mi je vishe "legla", gitare imaju chistiji i zvuk, a riffovi su..out of this world! Trilogija je mnogo dobra, i inache govori o Tolkinovom "Gospodaru Prstenova", tj. Ratu za Prsten. Dreaming... mi je omiljena pesma sa albuma a odmah iza nje Throne Of Sombre Thoughts, koja u sebi ima i par heavy riffova pa i super solazu!!! Znachi ako ishta nabavite od ovog benda uzmite obavezno ovaj album!

"Profane..." mi se i nije toliko svideo. Josh su tu dobri riffovi, ali sada je sve mnogo sirovije i produkcija je drugachija. Chak shta vishe mjuza moze malo da podseti na Cirith Gorgor.

Na http://www.thetruedarkfortress.com/english/downloads.htm mozete skinuti par pesama. ZA ove sa SW ne znam..a li ove prve 4 skinite obavezno!(sa Profejna su stavili dve najbolje)

icon_rockdevil.gif

muka mi je vise od bendova koji se loze na gospodare prstenova i slicna sranja...

ako lice cirit gorgoru(glup naziv,glupa muzika,glupo sve:)) kao sto kazes,ovo sigurno necu ni pokusati nabaviti

a logo je smejurija!

Drugi album me podseca na trenutke na CG, zbog atmosfere i produkcije. Tako da mozda bolje da preskochish drugi album, a? biggrin.gif

A prvi album nabavi samo ako volish/podnosih melodichni black metal. Na njemu su samo tri pesme inspirisane gospodarem icon_smile.gif

Evo da ja odgovorim. icon_mrgreen.gif Nema on ništa protiv gospodara prstenova, kao nije(obozavam knjigu inače) nego su više SMORILI bendovi koji nemaju inspiraciju pa uzimaju tematiku iz gospodara. To pokazuje da nisu baš inventivni, a i neverujem da je svrha blek metala pevati o takvim stvarima. Vrlo je neoriginalno i dosadno. . Postoje samo 2 dobra benda koja se baziraju na gospodarima, a sve ostalo je pukeface.gif

Care chiji je tekst iz tvog potpisa?

old school!

apocalyptic rides-bend

only death is real-album

forgotten tales-pesma

* about these Tales of the Forgotten...

The "Second Cave" is a reference to the Caverna II, the Metal club where we spent the glorious years of the 80's. Remember when you were introduced to the cult of Metal... These bands are an entirely personal choice. Make your own list. This song is dedicated to everyone who has a Metal zine, or a band, or a store, or a distro, or organizes gigs... Or, simply, to the ones who have the fire in the eyes, the steel in the heart, the anger in the mind, and Heavy Metal running through their veins.

You are the real ones. Never forget what you are.

i sta mislis,na koga podsecaju?

old school icon_rockdevil.gificon_da.gif

Edited by Goxy

• 5 months later...

DARK FORTRESS Sign With CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS

Century Media Records has announced the signing of German black metal hopefuls DARK FORTRESS. The group's fourth full-length CD, "Séance", will be released in Europe on January 30, 2006.

Formed in 1994, DARK FORTRESS have established themselves in the top ranks of the genre with captivating, intense live shows and fascinating pitch black full-length masterpieces that meet the standard created mostly in northern Europe's prolific scenes with ease.

Having released a self-financed demo tape, a highly sought-after MCD on the small black metal label Fog Of The Apocalypse, and two fantastic albums on the U.S.-based underground label Red Stream Records, the band's 2004 output "Stab Wounds" manifested the reputation within the underground scene as well as it established the name DARK FORTRESS in the main metal media. As a prime example, German Rock Hard magazine called DARK FORTRESS "too good, too original and heavy to be ignored. Simply the best German black metal has to offer!"

"Séance", which once again features marvellous artwork by Travis Smith (NEVERMORE, KATATONIA, OPETH), revolves around the conceptual idea of the direct contrast between the here and now and the hereafter, the fragility of human existence with its most striking weaknesses — ignorance, arrogance and false illusions — and the crass finality of death. The central motif lyrically of "Séance" dares to leave the stereotypical, cliché-ridden black metal paths and instead deals with the idea of paranormal beings, their individual experiences which are focused on during the course of the album. The musical side supports this conceptual idea with majestic, gloomy guitar melodies, twisted and morbid passages, ultimately grim vocals and an amount of inventiveness hard to find in the genre nowadays.

"Séance" track listing:

01. Ghastly Indoctrination (7:39)

02. CataWomb (6:41)

03. Requiem Grotesque (6:50)

04. While They Sleep (7:11)

05. To Harvest The Artefacts Of Mockery (4:11)

06. Poltergeist (5:56)

07. Revolution:Vanity (5:14)

08. Incide (5:20)

09. Shardfigures (6:22)

10. Insomnia (6:34)

Total playing time: 62:05 minutes

• 3 weeks later...

Preslusao sam Stab Wounds i,bar koliko ja cujem tj.razaznajem,ovde nema nikakvih uticaja Gospodara,teme su vise suicidne,a sto se tice mjuze - ovo je Melodicni BM kakav mogu da slusam,znaci neka Dissection/Naglfar skola,dobro uradjeno.I za kraj - super im je obrada Katatonie,i dobar izbor,bolje nego Freezing Moon ili Transylvanian Hunger po 1000000000 put.

Cekam seansu.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...