Deceased

DETH

We are currently working on the next album and will not be playing live until spring of 2007.

jedva cekam,mislim da trenutno nema albuma kojeg sa vecim nestrpljenjem ocekujem

i kao sto sam jednom prilikom rekao:jedan je king diamond,ali jedan je i king fowley

legenda za bubnjem i mikrofonom

:muzicar:

nema?a novi king? :no:

inace,to si meni reko :rockdevil:

king fowley je bog,obozavam njegove intervjue :rockdevil:

el znas da ima 18-ogodisnjeg sina koji je isto frik kao on,vynil collector? :rockdevil:

znas da zamalo nije umro i zato su imali pauzu 5 godina izmedju 2 albuma?

a sto se tice novog - daj brate da narucimo original kad dodje vreme pa nek ide sve u kurac!!!! :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

Bas kad sam ja radio intervju za October 31 on je bio izasao iz bolnice i oporavljao se. Bas je u jednom intervjuu pominjao kako ce celu njegovu kolekciju (ako se ne varam, najveca metal kolekcija ploca na svetu!) naslediti sin. Iskvario je decka totalno. kako li to njegova zena prezivljava? Mora da je i ona ista kad moze da zivi s njim takvim.

malo zanimljvosti:

When true metal was abandoned and derisively dismissed as a juvenile

aural impulse incapable of being a mature form of music by many,

Deceased paid no heed and created one of the most complex and cerebral metal opuses ever recorded to confound critics. And now, when the term“metal” is thrown around in a loose fashion to describe everything and anything, Deceased is here to remind people that heavy metal is not a product that is manufactured, packaged, and placed on a shelf to be sold to the highest bidder—but a way of life which requires sacrifice, dedication, and a commitment to heavy metal as a craft to be passed on and preserved by diehards.

KING:"Fearless Undead Machines is out of print now, so we have to move on to that one next. 1997 is when that came out, so in two years it will be the ten-year anniversary, maybe we can remaster, re-release it and update it some. It is still on vinyl and floating around here and there, but as far as CDs, there are none. Relapse has none. I don’t even have a copy—I gave mine to somebody."

"Still to this

day my favorite Deceased album—Supernatural Addiction. It came out and people said, “Now they’re trying to do the In Flames thing, the Paradise Lost thing.” First off, we never liked Paradise Lost or any of that stuff. The Swedish death metal movement sucks—we can’t stand it. People were saying, “This sounds like In Flames.” We hate In Flames; we hate all that stuff. It is just not us. We don’t care for it—we hate it. We’re from the old school where you call posers, posers, and you say you hate something if you hate it. You don’t have to beat around the bush and be all PC and say, “Ohhh….Well…it’s just not for us.”"

"Matt hated me. He always looked at me as trouble for the label.

He came to me and said, “We want to put a sticker on the new CD.” I

said, “Okay,” and he told me to write something up and send it to him. I

said, “Deceased is back, brand new album, horror metal, same logo, same attitude and no Pantera riffs.”

"I’ve had run ins with Morbid Angel and other bands. So when it came to our thanks list, it was a big fuck off to Morbid Angel for

being fucking rock star jackasses, and I put that in there. I came to

look at the layout for the CD after I had turned in everything we were

doing for it, and my stuff was erased from our fuck off list—it was

gone. And I was like: “That is Deceased—that is how we fucking feel.”

"I’ve always hated Dying Fetus’ music, nothing against them, I’m friends with everyone in the band, but I’ll be the first one to go up to them and tell them: “I can’t stand what you play.” And we’ll all laugh

and they’ll say, “Oh King! You’re just King!” But I was talking with

Matt, and said, “This Dying Fetus is terrible! Look at Vinnie up there!”

Matt looks at me and said, “This one of the worst bands ever. I can’t stand them—this is shit.” Not two or three months later—he signs them. He turns around and fucking signs them. Whenever I think of Relapse that is the first thing that pops into my mind and what a bullshitter he is. "

"I love my No Doubt. Plenty of my friends are like: “That shit sucks! Gwen sucks!” That’s fine too."

"we have the classic “cult” following. The people who are into Deceased are the die-hards that never turned their back on metal and didn’t throw away their records and then rediscover them ten years later. Those are the people we want, those are the people who are in it for life and that is where we are."

"Rob Halford says,“Metal is dead,” and now he says, “I’m a Metal God.” So….I’m supposed to accept this guy who said, “Fuck metal,” and did techno with Two back after this shit. No. I ain’t doing it. See ya! I don’t want you. That new Judas Priest sucked—worst album of the year. I couldn’t stand it.“LOCHNESS!” [King does his best Halford impersonation] My buddy Jason (Tedder) from October 31 bought it, we listened to it, and we winged it out the window and down the road. Whatever, to each his own. Some people

are like: “Halford is legendary.” I love old Priest too and always will,

but I’m not going to support what they do anymore."

Ne znam sta dodati, covek je stvarno legenda. Zao mi je sad sto nije bio u malo boljem stanju, pa uradio bolji intervju kad smo onomad radili. Ispravicu to za Deceased prvom prilikom.

Sta bih dao? Treba za to puno para, a jos nisam ni poceo da radim. Zamisli farmaceuta sa dovoljno love koji je pride kolekcionar...

Jedino ako odes na neki festival gde budu svirali.

Zar nisu doktori kod nas socijalna kategorija? :P

Osim ako ne nameravas da oma odes u privatnike, ili postanes Primarius mitus (pogledati "Nacionalni park Srbija").

mislim da sa kingovim poimanjem metala,oni wacken nikad nece videti as iguran sam da ih takvi festivali ne zanimaju

pa jesi video na kojim festivalima nastupaju i sa kojim bendovima sviraju:macabre,master i sl.

apsolutno obazavam sva tri benda u koja je king je/bio involviran

grobe,ja uzimam originale1000%

mislim da sa kingovim poimanjem metala,oni wacken nikad nece videti as iguran sam da ih takvi festivali ne zanimaju

grobe,ja uzimam originale1000%

da si ti meni ziv i zdrav,i october 31 i deceased svirali na wackenu,a ne vidim zasto ne bi

znaci,dogovor je pao :rockdevil:

da si ti meni ziv i zdrav,i october 31 i deceased svirali na wackenu,a ne vidim zasto ne bi

:mrtav: stidim se na takvoj neinformisanosti,ali tu si i ti kao i ivek :pivopije: jebiga stvarno to nisam znao

dogovor je bio jos letos, a znas i sam kako se sve zavrsilo :no:

:mrtav: stidim se na takvoj neinformisanosti,ali tu si i ti kao i ivek :pivopije: jebiga stvarno to nisam znao

dogovor je bio jos letos, a znas i sam kako se sve zavrsilo :no:

pa ko normalan bi odbio da svira na wackenu?znas da su wacken svirali sabbat japanski,metalucifer,macabre...mislim cak da su deceased svirali 2 puta,ali nemoj me drzati za rec.

sto se tice dogovora,nije pao king fowley,ali nema veze,utesio sam se vrhovnim Kraljem :rockdevil:

Ja se sigurno secam jednog puta od pre par godina, kada je ona Splicanka, Sanja Burazin, radila izvestaj sa Wackena za Rock Express. Secam se dobro da je napisala da ju je Deceased smorio, a svirali su prvi, u 10 ujutro!

malo zanimljvosti:

"Still to this

day my favorite Deceased album—Supernatural Addiction. It came out and people said, “Now they’re trying to do the In Flames thing, the Paradise Lost thing.” First off, we never liked Paradise Lost or any of that stuff. The Swedish death metal movement sucks—we can’t stand it. People were saying, “This sounds like In Flames.” We hate In Flames; we hate all that stuff. It is just not us. We don’t care for it—we hate it. We’re from the old school where you call posers, posers, and you say you hate something if you hate it. You don’t have to beat around the bush and be all PC and say, “Ohhh….Well…it’s just not for us.”"

citao sam na netu par recenzija gde ih takodje uporedjuju sa in flames

:no:

iz intervjua sa doomstone:(tada sa pseudonimom-Cross Turner Upside Downer )

So you're out to show all the current black metal bands how the style "should" be played, then? Even the ones who do have somewhat of a CELTIC FROST or BATHORY style, such as DARKTHRONE?

BATHORY OR CELTIC FROST??? NEITHER OF THOSE BANDS MEAN SHIT TO ME!!!! QUARTHON DON'T EAT PUSSY SO HE'S NOT A MAN RIGHT THERE! AND CELTIC FROST AINT WORTH A FUCKING SHIT! KEEL BUTTONS, PINK NIKES, 'CHERRY ORCHID'!!!!!! C'MON LET'S TALK ABOUT EVIL MUSIC! SINISTER SOUNDS FROM THE ETERNAL BLACK HEART! THIS AIN'T ART, THIS IS HATRED!!! IF I HAD A NICKLE FOR EVERY FUCKING DESTRUCTION, CELTIC FROST, POSSESSED, BATHORY PRAISE FROM THE SO-CALLED 'BLACK METAL' BANDS OF TODAY I'D BE RICH! WHAT THE FUCK DID ANY OF THOSE FOOLS DO FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVIL??? IT WAs ALL JUST WORDS AND SPOOKY THEMES! POSSESSED WANTED TO BE EXODUS AND SLAYER! BATHORY WANTED TO BE KISS AND VENOM! CELTIC FROST WANTED TO BE MOZART, AND DESTRUCTION WANTED TO BE CHARLIES ANGELS! IT TAKES MORE THEN SOME BULLETBELTS AND DISTORTED GUITARS TO UNLEASH REAL EVIL IN THIS WORLD!!!! REMEMBER THAT!!!!

Ja se sigurno secam jednog puta od pre par godina, kada je ona Splicanka, Sanja Burazin, radila izvestaj sa Wackena za Rock Express. Secam se dobro da je napisala da ju je Deceased smorio, a svirali su prvi, u 10 ujutro!

da,i napisala je da ne zna kome su Deceased zanimljivi :no:

CESTITKE ZA GOXYJA,INACE :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil::pivopije::pivopije:

Da moze sad da procita ovo, videla bi kome su zanimljivi. Uostalom, mene je intervju sa Kingom u jednom broju metal Maniacs-a iz 2001. privukao ovom bendu.

Iskreno, ne bih se slozio sa onim sto je napisao u onom intervjuu.

A porediti Deceased sa In Flames je skvrnavljenje, da ne kazem idiotizam! Ko je to rekao nema usi.

Iskreno, ne bih se slozio sa onim sto je napisao u onom intervjuu.

A porediti Deceased sa In Flames je skvrnavljenje, da ne kazem idiotizam! Ko je to rekao nema usi.

Mislis,Doomstone intervju?Koliko ja mislim,oni su tu samo davali sto sokantnije izjave,cisto sumnjam da covek tako stvarno misli.

A to poredjenje- cim neko cuje melodiju,odmah trpa bend u Swedish Melodic metal movement.Glupost,naravno.Meni njihove melodije vise vuku na stare Heavy bogove tipa Mejden,a solaze mi lice na Mercyful Fate.

ja ne sumnjam da on za vecinu skandinavskih i nekih americkih death/black sastava misli ono sto je izjavio u intervjuu

verovatno da ima slicne stavove kao i ljudi iz rip recordsa,za koje october 31 izdaje valjda..citao sam intervju u awakenu gde oni takodje negativno komentarisu neke poznate i stare bendove

Edited by Goxy

E taj intervju sa Stanom iz RIPA je isto super,kao da Fowley prica :). A i ta kuca je vrh,sve sto sam cuo a da je izaslo za njih je stvarno izvanredno.Mada,izgleda du su crkli,nema apdejta na sajtu...Bole,znas li ti nesto o tome,ti mi rece da si trejdovao sa njima...?