JAZZ

Glavx

Ne sećam se baš da si mi slala link za gorepomenutu, uostalom skupljam ja linkove, još sam' da nađem kad da poskidam. A i ortak mi nabacio pun đavo DVD-jeva, plus što mi stiglo za recenziranje, biće veselo :D

A i taj Đamkaret što spominješ, njega sam dobio za recenziranje i obrnuh ga, ništa mi posebno nije doneo, no videćemo :)

Afroskull - Monster for the Masses (2000) @320kb/s

31362MWMQFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1. The Attack (0:50)

2. Kill Whitey (6:55)

3. Layers (7:03)

4. The Obstacle Course (7:57)

5. Curiosity (5:20)

6. Radio Alert (0:43)

7. IT (8:43)

8. Space Chicken (5:49)

9. Television Intermission (0:52)

10. Eat This (8:45)

11. Theme From Afroskull/Monster for the masses (7:05)

12. Beefcake (7:45)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZ4PJ0GT

Nešto dobro iz Japana:

00111a9a_medium.jpeg

Djamra - Kamihitoe (2006)

Transplantation (2003) signaled a strong new jazz-rock band with avant-jazz leanings. Kamihitoe pushes the group three notches up, ready to battle with KBB for the title of most exciting Japanese fusion outfit. The main difference between the two albums is the arrival of guitarist Akira Ishikawa, who seems to have opened up compositional possibilities. All of a sudden, the pieces are more complex, frantic, and funny. If the fusion element is still strong, Kamihitoe has one foot firmly standing in avant-prog turf. For instance, "94K2" strongly evokes the circus madness of Miriodor and Hamster Theatre, while "Dying Sleepy" has the funky vibe of Smokin' Granny and the sudden mood swings of Happy Family. Other tracks hint at mid-period Soft Machine, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Tim Berne, and John Zorn, although all these names arise from impressions, not direct quoting or blatant borrowing. On this album, Djamra are perfecting a unique sound that suits them like a glove. Shinji Kitamura's saxophone and Ishikawa's guitar trade leads and feed off each other's energy, driving the music along the fine line between exciting fusion and ecstatic free jazz. Masaharu Nakakita's virtuosic basslines are still a key part of the mix, although less prominent. If you like your fusion schizophrenic and slightly Canterbury scene-esque, Kamihitoe is a must. The group will have a hard time topping this batch of tight, fun-packed compositions.

http://rapidshare.com/files/315873528/Djamra_-_Kamihitoe.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/315873030/Djamra_-_Kamihitoe.part2.rar

j07336hvrkp.jpg

Djamra - Transplatation (2003)

http://www.multiupload.com/PWLOLJXDQA

Ne sećam se baš da si mi slala link za gorepomenutu, uostalom skupljam ja linkove, još sam' da nađem kad da poskidam. A i ortak mi nabacio pun đavo DVD-jeva, plus što mi stiglo za recenziranje, biće veselo :D

A i taj Đamkaret što spominješ, njega sam dobio za recenziranje i obrnuh ga, ništa mi posebno nije doneo, no videćemo :)

Juuuu, izvini molim te, u pravu si! Nisam tebi slala ovo, vaistinu :(

Ovo je inače bajat album, nije ništa novo nego je lepo da se sluša u intimnoj prazničnoj atmosferi "after sarma".

I čita se Đam Kare, bez T :P