God Dethroned

Cold

• 2 years later...

10291687_10152567984704281_8256078247488921354_n.jpg

In early 2011, I was facing two options: one was to announce a break, and the other option was to quit the band. I definitely needed time away from it all, and having a break wasn't reassuring enough to know if I would be able to recharge the batteries for another go.

Oddly enough it was at the funeral of the man who discovered us in the first place that I came to realize the story wasn't finished yet. So here we go again. Don't think you will be able to see us playing every club for weekends on end. We will only play a small selection of shows and this won't happen before 2015. Besides that, the core of the band will consist of only Michiel and myself. We'll have some cool guest musicians lined up, though, to make sure we'll give you the best performance possible.

Last but not least, our first shows will be where we played our last ones three years ago. Our rebirth will happen at 70,000 Tons of Metal 2015. See you around!

šta je ovo jebote, svi živi se vraćaju danas

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Dutch death metallers GOD DETHRONED have set "The World Ablaze" as the title of their new album, due on May 5 via Metal Blade Records. The band's first disc since 2010's "Under The Sign Of The Iron Cross" is the third (and final) part of the World War I trilogy.

A što da ne.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ne zna se koja je dosadnija

imam sličan utisak kao za Overkill i Amorphis - jedan sjajan album, pa 2-3 dosadna na isti fazon kao taj što valja

s tim da su kod GD prethodna dva odlična, ali ovaj je dosadan, a na istu foru kao ta dva

Edited by Underkuruz