God Dethroned

Cold

• 3 weeks later...

The Lair Of The White Worm je remek delo !!!!! Nisam slusao prethodne toliko, ali ovaj je skoro perfektan. Granica deatha i blacka, brutalno ali i melodicno koliko treba. Pojedine deonice me cak podsecaju i na Arch Enemy. Najbolja pesma po meni je Sigma Enigma. Ko voli kvalitetan death i black treba da ima ovaj album.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mogu samo reci :

Sigma enigma

I open the door to a new dimension

Sigma enigma

I will create your reality

Believe in me, I am the answer to your questions

To be concealed forever and ever

Pray God you`ll never meet this creature from the deep of the lair of the white worm

Rusty nails through your hands

Rusty nails through your soul

Rusty nails, spikes in your flesh

Rusty nails, blood in your eyes

You ran away with the devil`s gold

I will teach you obedience

Loyal to the crown of God Dethroned

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Dutch death metallers GOD DETHRONED have posted the following message on their official web site:

"BOLT THROWER asked us to be their direct support act on their second leg of the 'Those Still Loyal' tour. Although we basically haven't got any time left due to the writing process of our new album, we are very honored to support the warmasters of death metal. So we're gonna be there for the Scottish, English, Irish, Dutch and some of the German shows of the tour. Then we have enough time left to finish the composing process of our new album before we enter the Soundlodge Studios in Germany on the 1st of May."

• 1 month later...

Dutch death metallers GOD DETHRONED have entered Soundlodge Studios in Germany to begin recoring their new album, tentatively due before the end of the year. "Drums and rhythm guitars are already recorded and we're very pleased with the result so far," guitarist Isaac Delahaye writes on the band's web site. "This will definitely be our best effort so far; I can feel it in my little toe! Arien [Van Weesenbeek] did an amazing job behind his drum kit and took his playing to a higher level. There's a lot more variation and dynamics this time and everything sounds very powerful, so expect some crazy double-bass rolls, super-fast fills, but above all... GROOVE!! You just have to tap your feet and wave with your arms when you hear it... It took quite some time to play all four rhythm guitars 100% tight, but we finally made it! Also in the guitar parts you can expect technical riffing mixed with heavy melodic atmospheres. Can't say too much though, but we're extremely happy about it. We look terribly stupid playing air drums & guitar while listening to the new songs, but I guess that's a good sign. Anyway, there's more work to do. Overdubs, melodies & bass guitar are next."

GOD DETHRONED's most recent album, "The Lair of the White Worm", was released in November 2004 via Metal Blade Records. The follow-up to 2003's "Into the Lungs of Hell" was recorded at Berno Studios in Malmö, Sweden by Henrik Larsson and was mastered at Franky's Recording Kitchen by Berthus Westerhuis.

• 4 weeks later...

"Tomorrow producer Jörg Uken will start on the mix of our new album called, 'The Toxic Touch'. These will be the songtitles: 'Typhoid Mary', 'On Wings Of Pestilence', 'Falling Down', 'Away From Emptiness', 'Hating Life', 'Bleeding Mirrors', 'Fail To Exist', 'Macabre World' and '2014'. The artwork is being made as we speak by Jacek Wisniewski who also did the cover for our 'Lair of the White Worm' album. We've seen the first concepts of the artwork and it looks very promising. Mix and mastering should be finished before the end of June and the release is scheduled for October through Metal Blade Records."

Dutch death metallers GOD DETHRONED recently entered Soundlodge Studios in Germany to begin recording their new album, tentatively due before the end of the year. The band's frontman Henri Sattler has posted the following studio update on the band's official web site:

"Tomorrow producer Jörg Uken will start on the mix of our new album called, 'The Toxic Touch'. These will be the songtitles: 'Typhoid Mary', 'On Wings of Pestilence', 'Falling Down', 'Away From Emptiness', 'Hating Life', 'Bleeding Mirrors', 'Fail to Exist', 'Macabre World' and '2014'. The artwork is being made as we speak by Jacek Wisniewski who also did the cover for our 'Lair of the White Worm' album. We've seen the first concepts of the artwork and it looks very promising. Mix and mastering should be finished before the end of June and the release is scheduled for October through Metal Blade Records."

• 1 month later...

Dutch death metallers GOD DETHRONED will release their new album, "The Toxic Touch", on October 23 in Europe (except Germany, Austria and Switzerland, where it will arrive on October 20) via Metal Blade Records. The CD was recorded at Soundlodge Studios in Germany with producer Joerg Uken. Mastering was handled at Wisseloord Studios in Holland.

Commented GOD DETHRONED mainman Henri Sattler: "'The Toxic Touch' is the product of two years of extensive and intense touring all over the world. The new lineup has proved to be superior to all the previous ones. You could see it as a learning process. While everybody knows us as a band with a fine mix between the brutal and the melodic parts, people appreciate us mostly for our groove and melody, especially live. The new album reflects that more than ever before.

"The number of blast beats on this album has been decreased to a minimum. Why? Simply because in a live situation it's probably the most boring part. In the new situation the blast beat adds something special, the explosion, whereas in the past it was just a common part of our style and therefore 'nothing special.' 'The Toxic Touch' has become an album with new and broader influences, techniques and songwriting, but sounds exactly the way GOD DETHRONED should sound anno 2006. This time with our best and heaviest production to date."

"The Toxic Touch" track listing:

01. Faithless

02. Hating Life

03. 2014

04. Falling Down

05. On Wings of Pestilence

06. The Day You Died

07. Away From Emptiness

08. Macabre World

09. Typhoid Mary

10. Fail to Exist

The Japanese edition will contain a bonus track called "Bleeding Mirrors".

GOD DETHRONED will be teaming up with VADER and SEVERE TORTURE for the Blitzkrieg 4 European tour beginning in late September.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...