Nightwish

• 1 month later...

Press statement

Another chapter of the Nightwish story has ended today. Nightwish and Anette Olzon have decided to part company, in mutual understanding, for the good of all parties involved.

In recent times it has become increasingly obvious that the direction and the needs of the band were in conflict, and this has led to a division from which we cannot recover.

Nightwish has no intention of cancelling any upcoming shows, and as a result we have decided to bring in a substitute vocalist starting in Seattle 1.10.2012. Her name is Floor Jansen from The Netherlands (ex-After Forever, ReVamp), and she has graciously stepped in to help us complete the Imaginaerum world tour.

We are all strongly committed to this journey, this vehicle of spirit, and we are sure that this will lead to a brighter future for everyone.

We forever remain excited about the adventures to come, and we are extremely proud of the two beautiful albums and the wonderful shows we shared together.

- NIGHTWISH & Anette Olzon

Svakako se neki novi album ne bi očekivao pre tamo neke 2015, ovo će ih dodatno usporiti :haha:

Ko im jebe mater, bolje bi bilo da se nisu razilazili ali ako tako hoće neka im bude, snimili su sa Anette 2 najbolja albuma u karijeri i ćao.

Ali ne bih voleo da sad opet dovedu neku operašicu, glupo bi bilo da se sad vraćaju na taj fazon, idealno bi bilo da opet nabodu neki nov fazon.

Iskreno, ne bih volela da dovedu Kraller jer mi se jako dopada šta je Xandria uradila prošle godine, napravili su album koji je neverovatno mnogo kvalitetom odskočio od ostatka (osim možda od indije), i bilo bi mi žao da od toga opet nema ništa. Što se Tarje tiče, mislim da nema šanse da se tako nešto desi, a kapiram da Floor nije Tuomasov tip, i što se mene tiče, ona će uvek biti AF, kao što će Khan uvek biti pa Kamelot.

Brate koji smarači jebote -.-

Anetica je savršena bila :(

Sad će opet da se vuku pola decenije i ne rade ništa -.-

Čekam samo da vidim u kojoj će blasfemiji ova da počne da peva pa da plačem -.-

• Downvote 1