Najtužnija filmska scena

gruban

Ne spaljuje ga. Na lomači je SAMO odelo. Anakin (pošto više nije bio Vejder nakon što se vratio na svetlu stranu) je nakon smrti nestao i sjedinio se sa silom kao što vidimo na kraju.

A, ne... Spaljuje ga... I tek onda on nestaje... Isto je bilo sa Kvaj-Gonom u I epizodi...

Kao sto je neko rekao,Rambo je zaista tuzan.

Posebno prvi deo,kraj filma kada se onako izjada..prica o vijetnamu i njegovim prijateljima a niko ga ne shvata.. violent.gif  icon_sad.gif  icon_cry.gif  violent.gif

Colonel Trautman: "It's over Johnny. It's over !"

Rambo : "Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, for somebody who wouldn't let us win! Then I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin' me, spittin', callin' me a baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me?! Huh?! Who are they?! Unless they been me and been there and know what the hell they yellin' about!"

Colonel Trautman: "It was a bad time for everyone Rambo. It's all in the past now."

Rambo : "For you! For me civilian life is nothin'! In the field we had a code of honor. You watch my back I watch yours. Back here there's nothin'! Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment. Back here I can't even hold a job PARKING CARS!!!! UUHHHH!!!!! (Throws M-60 at wall and then slight emotional pause. He drops to the ground in a crouched position out of breath and very upset) Wha... I can't... oh, I just--oh my God. Where is everybody? Oh God... I... I had a friend, who was Danforth. Wha--I had all these guys man. Back there I had all these fucking guys. Who were my friends. Cause back here there's nothin'. Remember Danforth? He wore this black head band and I took one of those magic markers and I said to Feron, 'Hey mail us to Las Vegas cause we were always talkin' about Vegas, and this fucking car. This uh red '58 Chevy convertible, he was talkin' about this car, he said we were gonna cruise till the tires fall off. (upset pause) We were in this bar in Saigon. And this kid comes up, this kid carryin' a shoe shine box, and eh he says uh 'shine please, shine.' I said no, eh an' uh, he kept askin' yeah and Joey said 'yeah,' and I went to get a couple beers and the ki--the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fuckin' blew his body all over the place. And he's layin' there and he's fuckin' screamin', there's pieces of him all over me, just like--! (frustrated he grabs at his bullet chain strapped around his chest and yanks it off) like this. And I'm tryin' to pull em off you know? And he.. MY FRIEND IT'S ALL OVER ME! IT'S GOT BLOOD AND EVERYTHING! And I'm tryin' to hold him together I put him together his fucking insides keep coming out, AND NOBODY WOULD HELP!! Nobody help me. He sayin' please I wanna go home I wanna go home. He keeps callin' my name, I wanna go home Johnny, I wanna drive my Chevy. I said well (upset and breaking down) WHY I can't find your fucking legs. I can't find you legs. (softly now) I can't get it out of my head. I fuck--I dream of seven years. Everyday I have this. And sometimes I wake up and I dunno where I am. I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day--a week. (Almost inaudible) I can't put it out of my mind... fucking... I can't.......(totally sobbing now)"

icon_cry.gif

Colonel Trautman: "It's over Johnny. It's over !"

Rambo : "Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, for somebody who wouldn't let us win! Then I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin' me, spittin', callin' me a baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me?! Huh?! Who are they?! Unless they been me and been there and know what the hell they yellin' about!"

Colonel Trautman: "It was a bad time for everyone Rambo. It's all in the past now."

Rambo : "For you! For me civilian life is nothin'! In the field we had a code of honor. You watch my back I watch yours. Back here there's nothin'! Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment. Back here I can't even hold a job PARKING CARS!!!! UUHHHH!!!!! (Throws M-60 at wall and then slight emotional pause. He drops to the ground in a crouched position out of breath and very upset) Wha... I can't... oh, I just--oh my God. Where is everybody? Oh God... I... I had a friend, who was Danforth. Wha--I had all these guys man. Back there I had all these fucking guys. Who were my friends. Cause back here there's nothin'. Remember Danforth? He wore this black head band and I took one of those magic markers and I said to Feron, 'Hey mail us to Las Vegas cause we were always talkin' about Vegas, and this fucking car. This uh red '58 Chevy convertible, he was talkin' about this car, he said we were gonna cruise till the tires fall off. (upset pause) We were in this bar in Saigon. And this kid comes up, this kid carryin' a shoe shine box, and eh he says uh 'shine please, shine.' I said no, eh an' uh, he kept askin' yeah and Joey said 'yeah,' and I went to get a couple beers and the ki--the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fuckin' blew his body all over the place. And he's layin' there and he's fuckin' screamin', there's pieces of him all over me, just like--! (frustrated he grabs at his bullet chain strapped around his chest and yanks it off) like this. And I'm tryin' to pull em off you know? And he.. MY FRIEND IT'S ALL OVER ME! IT'S GOT BLOOD AND EVERYTHING! And I'm tryin' to hold him together I put him together his fucking insides keep coming out, AND NOBODY WOULD HELP!! Nobody help me. He sayin' please I wanna go home I wanna go home. He keeps callin' my name, I wanna go home Johnny, I wanna drive my Chevy. I said well (upset and breaking down) WHY I can't find your fucking legs. I can't find you legs. (softly now) I can't get it out of my head. I fuck--I dream of seven years. Everyday I have this. And sometimes I wake up and I dunno where I am. I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day--a week. (Almost inaudible) I can't put it out of my mind... fucking... I can't.......(totally sobbing now)"

icon_cry.gif

Redovno placem na tom delu.

e da. Alien 4, kada mutant gleda mama ripley onim tuznim pogledom, sekund pre nego sto ce umreti. To mi je bas heavy...rodis se potpuno nevin a vec omrznut i osudjen na smrt.

Hah jedina stvarno tuzna stvar u tom filmu je sto je uopste snimljen. Fincher-ov Alien³ je trebao da bude kraj. I Alien bi nio jedan od najboljih SF trilogija svih vremena, ali neeeeeeee, cekaj evo ga Jean-Pierre Jeunet i Joss Whedon(!) koji ce svima da objasne kako trebaju da se snimaju filmovi bez ikakvog smisla i lose price i likova. Joss Whedon? Nije lo to onaj lik koji je kreirao Buffy Teh Vampire Humper film i seriju kao i popularnu seriju '80-ih Roseanne? Jeste? O bogovi, sta li je samo producent mislio..bolje da nije napustio svoj posao kao direktor ustanove za menalno zaostale "Happy Place". Ali ipak film je jedna od mojih najomiljenijih komedija svih vremena. Sta? Nije komedija? Oh....

Hah jedina stvarno tuzna stvar u tom filmu je sto je uopste snimljen. Fincher-ov Alien³ je trebao da bude kraj. I Alien bi nio jedan od najboljih SF trilogija svih vremena, ali neeeeeeee, cekaj evo ga Jean-Pierre Jeunet i Joss Whedon(!) koji ce svima da objasne kako trebaju da se snimaju filmovi bez ikakvog smisla i lose price i likova. Joss Whedon? Nije lo to onaj lik koji je kreirao Buffy Teh Vampire Humper film i seriju kao i popularnu seriju '80-ih Roseanne? Jeste? O bogovi, sta li je samo producent mislio..bolje da nije napustio svoj posao kao direktor ustanove za menalno zaostale "Happy Place". Ali ipak film je jedna od mojih najomiljenijih komedija svih vremena. Sta? Nije komedija? Oh....

Ali Ron Perlman!!!!! icon_rockdevil.gif

laugh.gif

Hah jedina stvarno tuzna stvar u tom filmu je sto je uopste snimljen. Fincher-ov Alien³ je trebao da bude kraj. I Alien bi nio jedan od najboljih SF trilogija svih vremena,

U potpunosti se slazem. Preselio je kultnu pricu u neku konfekcijsku jeftinu i suvu produkciju. Oni artisticki momenti biggrin.gif U alien serijalu haremska svila oko zenskog tela uz neko senzualno cheap pop kadriranje. Bezveze.

Ali ipak sam ga pogledao a izgleda da umem da izdvajam stvari iz celine i kazem, meni je ta scena ok...

uzasno tuzna scena, slozice se oni koji su gledali film Gia, je kada Angelina stoji u hodniku svoje zgrade gola i moli svoju devojku da ostane, koja non stop ponavlja da mora da ide, sa sve rechenicom : "where the fuck does everybody go when they have to go?" i krece da plache...

Al ipak se mora odgledati ceo film da bi bilo jasno zashto je ta scena tuzna

Edited by Some_girl

Placem kad:

se terminator spusta u ono gvozdje na kraju Terminator 2

ubiju Godzilu

ubiju King Konga

ubiju bilo kog slatkog tipa

i jebeno Sibirski Berberin...nisam mogla da dodjem sebi 5 dana icon_cry.gif

U crtacima

kad zatvore Dambovu mamu

skoro cela Anastazija