Hammerfall

Narsil

HAMMERFALL debuted its new single "The Fire Burns Forever" — the track the band recorded with some of the Swedish participants in the European Athletics Championships — on Saturday (August 5) at their exclusive headlining show at the Gates Of Metal festival in Hultsfred, Sweden. They will perform the song at the official opening of the 19th European Athlethics Championship in Gothenburg tonight. Swedish viewers can watch the performance live on Eurosport at 9:07 p.m. CET.

At the Gates Of Metal show — one of only two concerts this year — the audience was treated to a special set list which included the rarely performed song "The Dragon Lies Bleeding" off the band's debut album, "Glory to the Brave". The band also poked fun at this year's trend of hard rock bands like LORDI and THE POODLES appearing at the Eurovision Song Contest by playing a metal version of the Swedish artist ROGER PONTARE's "När Vindarna Viskar" in Swedish. HAMMERFALL closed their set with "Hearts on Fire" at which point they were joined on stage by the Swedish women's curling team who won the Olympics in February.

DRAGON LIES BLEEDING!!!!! icon_rockdevil.gif

najbolja hf pesma.

• 1 month later...

Terra Nostra Promotions s ponosom predstavlja:

HAMMERFALL

u sklopu turneje "At the Threshold to Europe 2007".

17. Februar 2007, u velikoj sali SKC-a.

S njima ce nastupiti jos dva benda, cija imena za sada ne mozemo potvrditi.

Cena karte je 2000 dinara, a karte ce biti u pretprodaji do desetog oktobra.

na http://www.terranostra-promotions.com/

mozete naci sve informacije o ovom koncertu, kao i listu distributera za mnoge gradove sirom Srbije, ali i BiH i Makedonije, koja se konstantno dopunjuje.

Vidimo se.

Pozdrav!

Ja sam promo izbrisao sa kompa, ne mogu sa onim voice overom ja lepo da se skoncentrishem..Jednom sam preslushao i chini mi se slabiji album..no videcemo.

U medjuvremenu skinuh single Natural High..nyah je pesma..catchy al brzo izadje iz glave

Skroz si u pravu. Album je dosta bledji, nema nijedne potpuno jake pesme. U tom pogledu me dosta podseca na "Renegade", ali je ipak bolji od njega.