Savatage

NeSa

• 2 years later...
On 7/19/2019 at 2:22 PM, azal said:

meni on klasican lik koji ima super glas ali je potpuno bezlican 

Jebiga ocigledno je na koga decko drka ali bar drka na prave stvari, u ova tmurna vremena za takav zvuk nam takvi trebaju.

Mene takla ova obrada, lepo da se neko jos seca. Nesto ne vidim da se igde pominje Savatage.

• 1 year later...

https://bravewords.com/news/chris-caffery-talks-trans-siberian-orchestra-livestream-event-savatage-reunion-every-20-years-theres-a-savatage-record-it-will-be-20-years-in-2022

BraveWords: In a hundred years I truly believe people are going to be listening to Savatage, like Mozart. Is there anyone who is going to fill Paul’s shoes?

Caffery: “I mean we’ve been speaking about it for the last 20 years now, since the last record. It’s always able to happen and something else stops it - you’ve got Haley’s Comet coming around once in a while, and every hundred years you have a pandemic, and once every 20 years there’s a Savatage record. It will be 20 years in 2022 so maybe that’s when it will show up. I’m kind of hopeful that it does, I know I’ve done a lot of writing, and Jon has, and Al (Pirelli - TSO’s Music Director and lead guitarist) always has a lot of music, so we could make a record. Things would never be exactly the same without Paul, but they were never exactly the same without Criss Oliva either, but we still managed to do Dead Winter Dead and Wake Of Magellan and Poets And Madmen. Songs like ‘Chance’ were done after Criss had passed, so we were able to keep things alive. "

BraveWords: What is the health status of Jon Oliva?

Caffery: “He’s doing much better, because a couple of years ago he had a bit of an incident. So he hit a bump in the road with something inside of him. I see the masked mountain king every day and probably the last four five years he’s looked the best he has to me. A weird thing that Paul (O’Neill) said was that ‘Jon Oliva is going to out-live us all.’ He’s Jon. He’s there and he’s healthy. A lot of people worry about Jon, but he’s doing alright. "

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"This is gonna be the best album I ever made," Oliva promised. "Unless I kill myself. All I know is that the SAVA fans are gonna be fucking blown away when they hear this. They're gonna be blown away. I wasn't gonna do the SAVATAGE thing and just do a half-assed album. If I'm doing this album, it's gonna be the best album I've ever done. 'Cause when I go out, I wanna go out on top."

Ubiće se hajpom definitivno, klasik Amer