Holy Moses

RNA

Odlicna ova kompilacija. Lepo predjena cela diskografija, najvise sa najboljeg, dve nove sasvim dobre numere, sve lepo tece, zvuk i svirka na mestu, Sabina zvuci, jebes ga, isto (sto je i dobro). Jedino sto mi cudno, tj. fali, je "Current Of Death", to mi je za njih k'o "Pleasure To KIll" za Kreator, ultimativna cepalica.

Schmier i Angelripper nek poslusaju i nek' se zapitaju sta su oni hteli svojim izmotavanjima da postignu.

• 1 year later...

Two years ago, "30th Anniversary - In The Power Of Now" saw HOLY MOSES close a chapter of its history; now the band is setting the course for the future: Germany’s most eminent thrash metal act is about to launch its latest studio recording, "Redefined Mayhem", on April 29 (one day earlier internationally).

The current HOLY MOSES lineup consisting of vocalist Sabina Classen, guitarist Peter Geltat, bassist Thomas Neitsch and drummer Gerd Lücking is ready to face new challenges in a permanently evolving metal genre.

"This is HOLY MOSES mark 2014, and 'Redefined Mayhem' defines a new chapter of our band history, proving also to our numerous young fans that we are one hundred percent in the here and now," explains Sabina Classen, adding: "We had to redefine ourselves as a band and gel as a team. There were people who voiced their doubts that it would work. But the new songs prove beyond all doubt that HOLY MOSES continue to be a force to be reckoned with."

1000x1000.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poslednji bas dobar album od HM mi je bio Disorder, odatle pa do sad uredna izdanja, gde upada i ovaj, koji je pak malo vise direktniji (thrash) nego prethodna dva. Ovi kao Dew Scnted poceli da se vrte clanove uz ostanak jedinog (unikatnog) clana, u ovom slucaju Sabine, koja sa svojih 45-50 godina stvarno bolesno dobro zvuci za jednu gospodju u godinaam. Standard koji Arch Enemy nikada nece imati.

Dakle, dobar crossover izmedju starijeg i novije-zvuceceg materijala, sasvim pristojno izdanje...

• Upvote 1

• 8 years later...