Fallen

doombringer

Najbolji doom album za proteklu godinu je “A tragedy’s bitter end” od ovog benda iz Norveske. Inace u FALLEN-u sviraju ljudi iz benda FUNERAL(Anders Ekk i Christian Loos) , pa zato i ne cudi sto ovaj album toliko dobro zvuci.BTW ceo album je posvecen bivsem (preminulom) clanu FUNERAL-a Einaru Fredriksenu.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

FUNERAL has just lost one of its two founders. Guitarist Christian Loos was found dead in his flat on Saturday, October 28. He was 31. FUNERAL had recently got back on its feet — emerging from a four-year hiatus after the passing of original bassist, Einar Frederiksen in 2002, and recording a new album, "From These Wounds" with a new lineup, featuring amongst others, MINAS TIRITH's Frode Forsmo on vocals. Drummer Anders Eek, now the only remaining founder of FUNERAL and a close friend of Christian, released this statement on behalf of the band: "It's with utter sadness and shock that I'm here, having to announce that my dear friend and band mate, Christian died in his home last Saturday. A goldsmith by profession, Christian was very passionate about both FUNERAL and our side-project, FALLEN, and actively participated in the writing process of both bands' recordings. He was a dedicated and creative musician and was very enthusiastic about the fact that FUNERAL had finally signed a proper deal with Tabu Recordings." On the imminent release of the band’s album, "From These Wounds", Eek stated. "Christian would have wanted us to continue as a band. Music was a driving force in his life and he loved the new record, 'From These Wounds'. The album is a tribute to Einar and Christian's friendship and craftsmanship throughout the years. Their legacy lives on with this forthcoming album and all that FUNERAL will do in the future." "From These Wounds" will be released on December 4 in Norway and on January 29 in the rest of Europe. Both FUNERAL and FALLEN will continue their march towards the neverending evenfall. Be prepared for upcoming releases from both bands! .................................................................................................................................

Mislim ne mogu da jebeno verujem, strasno, sta da kazem, posle Einara sad i Loos, ....i to sad kad je najavljen izlazak novog FUNERAL albuma. Ovaj bend je definitivno «Under ebony shades». Nadam se da je C. Loos nasao svoj mir. RIP :cry::sad::udri::cry:

• 1 month later...