Sodom

Millennium

Prvi put s dve gitare!! Setio se posle 40 god. :no: Ne moze metal s jednu dzitru, zvuci mrsavo, prazno

pa Tomu je Motorhead od starta bio jedina biblija za kako treba svirati, otuda i trio kao formacija :D

Edited by Talvi

"Sodom break up!

Tom has already pointed it out in his statement that in fact we have slightly drifted apart from each other. Indeed our conceptions of respect and workload diverged even further. Also tour offers neglected by Tom disappointed us.

After its overwhelming reactions we were totally looking forward to creating a successor to “Decision Day” and have already recorded lots of song ideas. Unfortunately Tom did not share our enthusiasm, he terminated his cooperation with us via WhatsApp even without listening to any of the new material.

Of course it is not easy for us to leave Sodom - the band that have become such a huge part of our lives and that we totally identify with. But, we will not stop doing what we love - together we will found a new band and we will see a way forward.

Within our hearts we will remain Sodom even if Tom is not with us any longer.

...And now a few words to you. Words from musicians to their friends and families. Since we have already received tons of nice and encouraging words from all of you we want to take the opportunity to say thank you to each one of you.

Everybody who saw us during the past couple of years also saw that we were 100% into what we were doing and that our behaviour had always been as authentic as your reactions had been genuine and filled with affection. Your feedback throughout all those years and your uplifting words now make us feel proud.

This is all we can ask for - thank you so much!

Bernemann & Makka"

• 3 months later...

Meni je nastup Sodoma na Exitu među onim blagim letdownima što se tiče prvih susreta sa nekim bendom live. Skoro pa antithesis tight live svirke. I ovaj nastup izgleda pokazuje da nije do ekipe od tad, nego do pristupa Tomovog. Priznajem, puštao samo par ovih starih favorita na par minuta, ali mi stvarno ne deluej da su se posebno potrudili sa usviraravanjem.

Štaviše, nađoh nastup prethodne postave sa istog festa od relativno skoro, bolje ovde zvuči Agent Orange npr:

Plus bolji zvuk gitare cepao Bernemann za ono što Sodomu treba.

Eto i koncerta sa novom ekipom, setlista je bolesno dobra.

Nema ništa sa Code Red/M-16, to je malo loše. A inače, sem mislim "Silence Is Consent" sve ovo cepaju već zadnjih par godina unazad, samo ga sad malo bolje upakovali.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ja i dalje žalim što ih nisam ispratio na Exitu, i nadam se da će nas barem još jednom posetiti, jer kada bih pravio neku listu želja, oni bi sigurno bili medju pet bendova koje bih najviše voleo da vidim uživo (a da ih prethodno nisam gledao), pa makar i iztezgarili ovako matori..

Упркос томе што студијски звуче одлично они су мени уживо увек били мање/више крш. Доста другачије и лошије звуче уживо него на албумима. Једини изузетак од тога је онај концерт мортал веј оф лајв из `88. Звук на том концерту је убиствен.