Kamelot

Telcontar

• 4 weeks later...

Bonus CD sa novog albuma, snimljen na Wackenu 2010, jedan od poslednjih koncerata sa Khanom:

http://www.multiupload.com/A9PEBYTM3R

Setlista:

1. The Great Pandemonium

2. The Human Stain

3. Center Of The Universe

4. The Pendulous Fall

5. Hunter's Season

6. Karma

7. Forever

8. March Of Mephisto

Kako stvari stoje, imao priliku da prisustvujem posljednjem Khanovom nastupu sa Kamelotom, na Szigetu prosle godine. Svirali su pod nekim velikim satorom, MTV Headbangers stage, a ja sam jos bio pod utiskom odlicnog Iron Maiden koncerta te iste veceri, a jos je u tom satoru zvuk bio dosta mutan, pa sam sa distance, poprilicno umoran, pogledao nastup Kamelota.

• 1 month later...

Intervju sa Fabiom (pokupih sa ROF foruma, neko je prevodio sa japanskog, nije bas najbolji prevod):

*about a new singer of Kamelot - at first when Thomas called me , I thought they needed someone as a guest in a few shows, but the situation was different, we did tours in South America, Europe and North America, after this I can say the band and the songs are very good. now I don't exactly know if I'll be a new singer, but we had great feelings together with 47 shows, the fans' reaction was great, I and they are happy, I think everybody would like to continue this. on the other side I think they may be better to find someone to sing just for them. I wish they could find a very good singer, 'cause Roy is one of few singers, his voice is particular and it's not so easy to sing all songs of Kamelot like Roy. a new singer must have a good voice, personality, not a copy of Roy. they were listening to some singers, they were in a good way old songs, but once they sing slow songs, the magic is missing. Roy is a great singer so it's not easy to find a new Roy...but let's see, I can be a new one, there's a possibility, I think...

*about Kamelot fan base - in the beginning I felt the fans seemed to doubt or complain to Kamelot without Roy, but we had very great reactions in our shows, and internet and talking, Kamelot fans changed their mind in the end, so we are really happy. most of people said Kamelot was great or you are fantastic, when you didn't have a singer in the band it was a very bad moment, but we did great shows together and the fans are really happy, I really see a very good future for Kamelot, the fans are not so closed like before.

• 1 month later...
Brate PErry je nezamenjiv...

Upravo. Ponekad zalici Pineda na njega, medjutim uglavnom se prepoznaje da fali ta Perryjeva magije, taj osecaj za melodiju, sitni ukrasi u pevanju, emocija...to je nesto u cemu je nezamenljiv. Plus Pineda ne moze da peva one bas visoke pesme (Mother, Father na primer). Ljudi, pa Steve Perry je mozda i najbolji pevac u istoriji rock muzike, niko njega ne moze da zameni.

• 3 weeks later...

KAMELOT is now busy working on new songs and continuing to review audition videos from potential new singes.

"We are getting real close to making a choice," states KAMELOT bassist Sean Tibbetts.

"There are some amazingly talented singers out there.

"We are taking our time on this.

"The vocals for the new album will be done last, like always. So there is no rush to make the decision now."

KAMELOT will return to Gate Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany in January with Sascha Paeth producing, to begin recording its new album. The production is expected to be several months long and will include special guests, orchestra arrangements and much more.

"The new songs are really coming along great — lots of variation, melody and energy," says Youngblood.

Edited by Talvi

• 3 weeks later...