Necrophobic

Grobodan

Hey! I saw the shit you are writing on your page. I’ve been set free after second appeal in higher court. Will get my judgement in 2 weeks and did really well in court, sooo. Most of the stuff you are writing about is stuff that I havent even been accused for. Some of it I even PROOFED being untrue in the investigation. The picture you put up shows a INFECTED eye and had nothing to do with me. I wasnt even charged for it in court. I’ve been fucking innocently accused and never hit a woman in my life. Take that link away straight away and appologize. What you’re doing is called defamation and is illegal. I will sew your asses otherwise.

Thanx.

/Tobias

sew :haha:

Брате,верујеш свему што прочиташ на интернету а и сам знаш да је нет препун којекаквим лажима (додуше,и истинама).Поента мог горњег поста је да мене баш заболе да ли је он то заиста учинио или не и баш ме брига да ли је стварно пизда или није (мада,већина тих металера и јесу пизде).Мени је једино битно да они опет сниме одличан албум а његов приватни живот ме апсолутно не интересује као што ни њега не занима које приватне проблеме ја имам већ му је само битно да ја,као 1 од фанова бенда,купим његов оригинал диск и тиме допринесем његовој финансијској добити.Тако да цела та прича око малтретирања породице мене лично дотиче исто колико и питање ко ће бити наредни председник Казахстана ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Tobias is no longer a member of NECROPHOBIC. The verdict following his trial regrettably left us, the band, with no other choice. As stated before, NECROPHOBIC do not accept or tolerate domestic violence in any way.

We will now search for a replacement.

Tobias will make a statement of his own within the next couple of days, which he will publish on his Facebook page."

noga u gujs'cu

Јбт које срање.Избацили су га из сопственог бенда.Какав црни "риплејсмент".Некрофобик сад и званично више не постоји.Може Јоаким да се курчи али овај бенд више није исти без Тобијаса.

• Downvote 1

Ау,какав албум сунце ти пољубим! Растурили су га начисто. :rockdevil: :rockdevil: Барем ми је дупло бољи од претходног.Kолко добрих песама јбт. Furfur,Marquis Phenex,Necromancer,Infinite infernalis... Слушаће се ово код мене још дуго,дуго времена.А и диск мора да се испазари што пре.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Јесте мало дужи али никако разочаравајући.Барем не за мене.Класичан некрофобик албум са малчице модернијим призвуком.Није као хримтурсум али али је опет одличан.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

NECROPHOBIC is proud to announce that Anders Strokirk has re-joined the band as their permanent vocalist.

Anders was in the band during the years 1992-1994 and sang on the legendary debut album “The Nocturnal Silence” (1993). The band says:

- Anders voice is both strong and characteristic. We are now ready to play live again and support last autumn’s album release “Womb of Lilithu”.

More news will follow...

:rockdevil: