Godflesh

djuk

Identična situacija. Mislim da sam jedini iz ekipe u kampu koji se pridigao ujutru da ih gleda, spičilo me ono svetlo ujutru, izgorela leva strana glave i posle nije bilo odmora. :haha:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Godflesh – Godflesh / Selfless / Us and Them [Anthology] (2013)

CD1:

01 – Avalanche Master Song

02 – Veins

03 – Godhead

04 – Spinebender

05 – Weak Flesh

06 – Ice Nerveshatter

07 – Wounds

08 – Streetcleaner 2

http://uploaded.net/file/1c7dprxl/

CD2:

01 – Xnoybis

02 – Bigot

03 – Black Boned Angel

04 – Anything Is Mine

05 – Empyreal

06 – Crush My Soul

07 – Body Dome Light

08 – Toll

09 – Heartless

10 – Mantra

11 – Go Spread Your Wings

http://rapidgator.ne...a0bd07459f9e2b/

CD3:

01 – I, Me, Mine

02 – Us and Them

03 – Endgames

04 – Witchhunt

05 – Whose Truth Is Your Truth

06 – Defiled

07 – Bittersweet

08 – Nail

09 – Descent

10 – Control Freak

11 – The Internal

12 – Live to Lose

http://uploaded.net/file/dh6ka1la

• 1 month later...

Reformed industrial metal pioneers GODFLESH will release their first new recording in over 12 years through Decibel magazine's Flexi Series in October. A cover of the track "F.O.D. (Fuck of Death)" by legendary death thrashers SLAUGHTER (Canada) will be included in the subscriber version of the magazine's November issue (streeting October 5).

To obtain the GODFLESH flexi disc, subscribe to Decibel by 9 a.m. EST on September 3 to ensure its arrival. Anyone who currently has an active Decibel subscription will automatically receive the GODFLESH disc.

In a recent interview with the French radio station Le 106, GODFLESH's Justin Broadrick stated about the band's forthcoming album — which is tentatively titled "A World Lit Only By Fire" and due in early 2014 — "It will be [musically] similar to the first two or three [GODFLESH albums]. I just think, like we're playing these shows, we feel very pure about we're doing and honoring the initial intentions with what we originally set out to do. Which, I think, like most bands and musicians and all the rest of it, by the time you get on to your fourth album, it's somewhat of a dilution going on to what you initially tried to achieve. It will definitely sound aggressive and it probably won't sound like any of the other records we've made, but it will have the minimalism of the first few records."

Added GODFLESH bassist G.C. Green: "It won't sound like the first two record; it will be more the spirit… When you make records over the years, you change as people, you change as musicians, you progress, you develop and you take other styles on, but I think, having had a break from it and come back to it, it seems that we've gone straight back into what the essence of it was originally, and that's why it feels good."

Continued Justin: "It's getting straight back to the core of what this is all about. And I think having a break from it has probably even more inspired… It's like refocusing and obviously, we're somewhat older and wiser. It's gonna be a really interesting record. It's extremely minimal and very, very brutal — a fairly unforgiving record, really, I think."

GODFLESH's seminal debut full-length album, 1989's "Streetcleaner", was remastered and reissued in a deluxe digipak in Europe on June 21, 2010 and in North America on August 10, 2010 via Earache Records.

"Streetcleaner" was GODFLESH's second release, proving to be one of the band's finest and most recognized albums and helping them to become one of the most influential industrial bands ever. Now "Streetcleaner" was brought up to date as a special expanded version, with all tracks remastered by GODFLESH founding member Justin Broadrick. The album also includes a bonus disc featuring 12 previously unreleased live tracks, alternate mixes and demos, and comes housed in a deluxe multi-panel digipak with detailed liner notes.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/godflesh-first-new-recording-in-over-12-years-to-be-made-available-through-decibel-magazine/#OFpZurcf0yDtIkeU.99

Godflesh – Godflesh / Selfless / Us and Them [Anthology] (2013)

CD1:

01 – Avalanche Master Song

02 – Veins

03 – Godhead

04 – Spinebender

05 – Weak Flesh

06 – Ice Nerveshatter

07 – Wounds

08 – Streetcleaner 2

http://uploaded.net/file/1c7dprxl/

CD2:

01 – Xnoybis

02 – Bigot

03 – Black Boned Angel

04 – Anything Is Mine

05 – Empyreal

06 – Crush My Soul

07 – Body Dome Light

08 – Toll

09 – Heartless

10 – Mantra

11 – Go Spread Your Wings

http://rapidgator.ne...a0bd07459f9e2b/

CD3:

01 – I, Me, Mine

02 – Us and Them

03 – Endgames

04 – Witchhunt

05 – Whose Truth Is Your Truth

06 – Defiled

07 – Bittersweet

08 – Nail

09 – Descent

10 – Control Freak

11 – The Internal

12 – Live to Lose

http://uploaded.net/file/dh6ka1la

Ili je ripovano sa regularnih izdanja ili nije remasterizovano.

Narucio sam original. Nadam se da je remasterizovano.

Imam prethodna dva boxseta i onaj dupli "Streetcleaner". Sve je remasterizovano. "Streetcleaner" je fenomenalno remasterizovan. "Pure" zvuci previse ispeglano - nekako je visoki tonovi su pojeli niske.

Godinama cekam prvi ep da se remasterizuje.

Preslusaj "Avalanche Master Song" sa ep-a pa onda verziju sa "In All Languages" kompilacije. Verzija sa kompilacije ubija!!!

Videcemo kad mi stigne ovaj zadnji boxset...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

pa,ja se bas i ne bih slozio,nije mi to taj vrsta klaustrofobije,posto je godflesh uvijek produkcijski bio bas suv uvijek se cuje sve u herc i tacno se cuje koja je godina tj da su godine ipak presle preko dzastinove glave.zrelije mi je i dublje ovo sonicki.

ako bi nesto morao da izdvajam onda bi to definitivno bio hymns,cisto zao sto je i sa full organskom svirkom gadfles bio gadfles samo druga dimenzija.u svakom slucaju neopisivo mi je drago sto je stara kuka opet rijesila da pokaze kako se to radi,nadam se samo da ga nece proci fazon brzo posle izdanja i da ce da odrzi bend.