Testament

RNA

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

gathering najbolji album, uz demonic, naravno :D

Демоник је заправо прилично слаб од тих старијих издања. Најслабији, рекао бих.

slabiji od Dark roots-a

Бољи је од Мрачног корења Земље, вала, па да га јебем!

• Upvote 1

Asked if there is any truth to Dukes's statement that Chuck was responsible for EXODUS's split with Rob and reunion with Zetro, Billy said: "No, there's not at all. I know Rob knows the truth about that. The only thing I did was, working with the band at the time, I made a suggestion, 'Either get somebody brand new or give Zet a shot.' And so they gave Zet a shot. And no matter how bad three of the guys in the band didn't want Zet back in, I think Zet proved himself by kicking ass on the demo. And I think Zet is a recognizable EXODUS voice. So, you know, it made sense, but it wasn't me pushing it. It was just me presenting it to the guys, and the guys made the decision."

Pa jel ovaj Indijanac sluša sebe? U prvoj rečenici poriče da je imao veze sa otpuštanjem, a onda u sledećoj kaže da im predložio da promene vokal :haha:

Exibit A ako ne baš najbolji, onda sigurno medju pet naj. thrash albuma ovog milenijuma, B dosta dobar, novi mi je nešto slabiji kao i Shovel.

Evo upravo pokušavam da se setim koji su mi bolji od ExibitA, eventualno Evolution of Chaos, Violent Revolution, Peace Killing i Formation.