Testament

RNA

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Planirani evropski datumi:

WEEK ONE:

06 JUNE ITALY, BOLOGNA - GODS OF METAL

11 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG - ROCK FESTIVAL

12 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG

WEEK TWO:

13 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG

17 JUNE HUNGARY, BUDAPEST - SUMMER ROCK FEST

19 JUNE NETHERLANDS, BERGUM - WALDROCK FEST

WEEK THREE:

26 JUNE GERMANY, GEHRN - BANG YOUR HEAD FEST

27 JUNE BELGIUM, DESSEL - GRASPOP FEST

Spitfire Records have revealed that TESTAMENT plan to issue their new album through the label in June. The band, who are currently working on material for the album, also plan to release a new DVD in September. Stay tuned for more details. Back in September, 2003, Steve DiGiorgio commented on the forthcoming album. Steve stated, "It's in the style of The Gathering, but it's also a progression."

Do jaja. Samo da se do tada završe svi ispiti i eto mene verovatno tamo. Mada, opet, trebao bih da idem na Wacken, pa ne znam hoće li biti novaca za sve.

Video sam ko ce sve da nastupa na Wacken-u,nista posebno,Children Of Bodom,Primal Fear i mozda Anhtrax su meni jedine zanimljive grupe.Ali ipak naci se pored 500 000 Metal manijaka,uh... :twisted:

Da li ste culi da Testament nastupa na SummerRock Festu u Budimpesti (17.10.)?Jos se ne zna koji ce jos bendovi da nastupaju ali ako budu nastupali Manowar ili Priest-TAMO SAM!http://www.concerto.hu

Da se nisi malo zajebao? 17.06. koliko ja znam, nastupaju.

Former SLAYER/SYSTEMATIC drummer Paul Bostaph has officially joined TESTAMENT, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET.

The band, whose most recent drummer, Jon Allen (SADUS), reportedly left the group over an "extremely fragile and urgent family situation" involving the health of his 11-year-old daughter, are currently rehearsing with Bostaph for their upcoming live shows in March, including scheduled appearances at Florida's Sun N' Steel Festival (March 6-7) and New Jersey's March Metal Meltdown VI (March 12-13).

TESTAMENT are continuing work on the material for the follow-up to 1999's "The Gathering" and are reportedly planning on entering the studio in April/May to begin recording the album for a late 2004 release through Spitfire Records. The band will likely premier two brand-new songs during their festival appearances next month, the sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET.

Bostaph is no stranger to the TESTAMENT camp, having played several live dates with the group in 1992 and appeared on the band's 1993 live EP, "Return To The Apocalyptic City" (Megaforce/Atlantic). He subsequently spent nearly a decade in SLAYER, with whom he recorded four full-length albums (1994's "Divine Intervention", 1996's "Undisputed Attitude", 1998's "Diabolus In Musica" and 2001's "God Hates Us All") before leaving the group (for the second and final time) in December 2001.

An official press release issued by the SLAYER camp had listed a chronic elbow injury as the reason for Bostaph's departure — an account later disputed by Bostaph, who almost immediately went on to join San Francisco Bay Area metallers SYSTEMATIC.

"I didn't leave SLAYER because of an arm problem, and I certainly didn't leave SLAYER to join SYSTEMATIC," Paul told the San Francisco-based Internet music magazine Perfect Pitch Online last year. "I was ready to go. It was nothing personal towards anybody in the band, it was just my time to leave. Musically, I wanted to do something else. And in terms of the problem I had with my arm, I re-aggravated an old softball injury by lifting up a laptop at the airport. That happened right at the beginning of the tour, and it never had time to heal. But even at that point, I was considering moving on from the band.

"SLAYER's a great band, and I had a lot of fun playing with them, but I have to feel like I'm taking chances musically.

"The first time I left SLAYER, I did [a project called] THE TRUTH ABOUT SEAFOOD. Sure, it never got signed, but I enjoyed it a lot.

"SLAYER took my drumming to a new level, but there are also other levels of drumming that I haven't even touched yet. I want to become a more eclectic drummer."

Bostaph officially left SYSTEMATIC last October, with the rest of the band attributing his departure in part to Paul's slower-than-anticipated progress following a knee surgery last fall. He has since been replaced in that band by his predecessor, Shaun Bannon.

Spitfire Records have revealed that TESTAMENT plan to issue their new album through the label in June. The band, who are currently working on material for the album, also plan to release a new DVD in September. Stay tuned for more details. Back in September, 2003, Steve DiGiorgio commented on the forthcoming album. Steve stated, "It's in the style of The Gathering, but it's also a progression."

A što će te Marija jebati???

The Legacy - A terrible ballad which some would say is the 'before it's time' but in reality appears to be a track which a depressed youth might commit suicide to in 1990, ala 'Fade To Black', it has that atmosphere. Imagine some youth pondering his shitty life then blowing his head off with this in the back ground... A+ (for the visions in my head)

Kada je rekao "terrible ballad" je l' mislio u pozitivnom ili negativnom smislu ? biggrin.gif

Ocigledno pozitivnom jer je dao A+ sto bih i ja jer mnogo volim pesmu.

Hm, Sta je ovo!?

Track Listing:

1.Malpractice

3.Legacy

4. Face In The Sky

Na mom audio disku ovog albuma, uvodni intro se ne zove Malpractice, Legacy mi je deveta pesma, a Face In The Sky druga!

Ovde je sve istumbano, pa i sama recenzija

• 1 month later...

WEEK ONE:

06 JUNE ITALY, BOLOGNA - GODS OF METAL

07 JUNE

08 JUNE

09 JUNE

10 JUNE

11 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG - ROCK FESTIVAL

12 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG

WEEK TWO:

13 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG

14 JUNE

15 JUNE

16 JUNE

17 JUNE HUNGARY, BUDAPEST - SUMMER ROCK FEST

18 JUNE

19 JUNE NETHERLANDS, BERGUM - WALDROCK FEST

20 JUNE

WEEK THREE:

21 JUNE

22 JUNE

23 JUNE

24 JUNE

25 JUNE

26 JUNE GERMANY, GEHRN - BANG YOUR HEAD FEST

27 JUNE BELGIUM, DESSEL - GRASPOP FEST

Ete ti, ljudi su ocito jos uvek pod uticajem Berlinskog zida no.gif

Dao bih i yebenih 3000 , samo da ih vidim na Hipodromu

Kontaktirao sam i basistu DiGiorgia, covek kaze da mu dam kontakte organizatora...iako su male sanse da navrate icon_sad.gif

"Organizatori" - na vas je red! icon_evil.gif

Organizatori kod nas su jebene lenštine. Svako će pokušati da ih odvede kad budu bili u Budimpešti. ono, kao, navratite malo i ovamo. Ista fora kao i sa Savatage kocertom pre dve godine, ista fora kao što pokušavaju da dovedu Anthrax u avgustu.