Testament

RNA

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Čitao sam da će biti ili će se nastaviti nekada davno ukinut Festival thrashera

CLASH OF TITANS ili će se zvati THRASH OF TITANS

U tom poslu i organizaciji umešan je i Chuck iz testamenta i ostali stari drugovi Bay Area thrasheri.

Није баш све тако. Thrash Of The Titans је направђен пре пар година као фестивал на коме су се окупили Bay Area бендови, махом у старим поставама и са оригиналним именима, како би скупили паре за Чакову борбу против рака. Било би лепо да га праве једном годишње и да иде као турнеја, као што је то био случај са старим Clash Оf The Titans, с тим што је Thrash... имао скроз другачију поставку од старог фестивала. Одо оних бендова који су ишли на Clash... турнеју свирали су само Testament и Anthrax.

Inace..ja sam pribavio THRASH OF THE TITANS 2001 sa sve Testamentom , Forbidden, Death Angel, Vio-lence i kao slag na tortu: LEGACY sa sve Skolcnikom i Souzom icon_rockdevil.gif

Moram reci da je Alex imao neke veooooma bolne grimase na faci dok je izvodio solo-e za "Into The Pit" i "Alone in the dark" icon_wink.gif

Ма, и сма ми је рекао у интервјуу да је имао доста проблема да поново увежба све те солаже, пошто их није свирао годинама. Такође ми је рекао и да је за такве посебне прилике увек спреман да засвира те старе песме поново.

Због чега? Јесте их сам креирао, али знаш ти шта је 10 година? Можеш ли ти да се сетиш шта си радио пре 10 година, а камо ли да урадиш прецизно нешто из тог периода.

Али, није то оно одсвираш је повремено, сетиш је се некад. То је 10 година НЕСВИРАЊА истих, зајебано је без обрзира. Уосталом, човек је рекао да је имао проблема, али на крају их је одрадио како ваља. Као што си рекао, ипак је то Сколник.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152175

Setlist in Sacramento

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty good turnout for this one!!! I finally met Swissman, Thraxx, thanks DE...

With only two bands on the bill, the Ruffians opened up around 9:40. Definately '80's! Classic twin lead guitarists with a clean vocalist, with a sound somewhere between Saxon, Queensryche, and Dio (the singer). I thought they were pretty cool, but clearly weren't thrashy enough. They did have a good mix, too, but had a hard time harmonizing some guitar parts. That's Sacramento for you -- the warm up gig...

Got to talking, and at times, two-fisted beer-ing , I don't remember what time Testament came on...Damn, Chuck looked awesome, like 15 years younger or something, prolly 'cause he was without hair braids this time. Again their sound, like other recent Testament shows at other venues, wasn't that great, too much volume for the club and I think Eric fought feedback half the night...You couldn't hear Chuck on the opening song, but the sound guy got it fixed fast. I could hear Bostaph's double bass kicks pretty clearly

Fuckin' awesome set list, a few I've never heard live before. I got really hammered so I could be lying...

Set list (in order):

D.N.R.

Low

Practice What You Preach (MM did a great job on this lead!)

Sins of Omission

Burnt Offerings

Alone in the Dark

True Believer

3 Days of Darkness

The Haunting (ESP on lead!!)

Electric Crown

Into The Pit

Over the Wall

Then Chuck introduced Metal Mike, Bostaph, Steve, then Eric, "then there's me... the Dog Faced God"

Disciples of the Watch

Ruffians су им свирали као предгрупа? Хахахаха... Добра фора, мада је бенд супер у суштини. Скоро су реиздали једини албум за Hellion records.

Е, да дође Testament овде, па да одсвира такву сет листу, па да се дерњам к'о нездрав на 'Over The Wall'. icon_sad.gif

Ruffians су им свирали као предгрупа? Хахахаха... Добра фора, мада је бенд супер у суштини. Скоро су реиздали једини албум за Hellion records.

Е, да дође Testament овде, па да одсвира такву сет листу, па да се дерњам к'о нездрав на 'Over The Wall'. icon_sad.gif

E tu ne bi bio sam...nezdravo dernjanja uz "Over the wall" je mnogo dobra stvar...

Set lista je do jaja,samo da su tu jos "Greenhouse effect" i "Souls of black".

Mnogo mocna lista.

Dovoljno bi bilo da cujem makar "Disciples Of The Watch", pa da dozivim orgazam momentalno. biggrin.gif

Urotsukidoji!

E tu ne bi bio sam...nezdravo dernjanja uz "Over the wall" je mnogo dobra stvar...

Set lista je do jaja,samo da su tu jos "Greenhouse effect" i "Souls of black".

Може, може, као и 'Blessed In Contempt'.

UPDATE!!!

June 15 2004

The tour will go on! Read below:

Testament Management's statement regarding Eric Peterson's recent accident:

We are still sorting out the details of this tragedy. Eric lost his footing on the stairs at the venue in Martin, Slovakia, at the Kozel Pub Club, and fell. He broke his leg in 3 places. Chuck also slipped but was not hurt, fortunately, I was told by Beau King, our road manager, Beau said he now has not slept for 2 days.

The band did the show in Martin with Metal Mike covering the guitar parts. We have had this difficulty in the past of having one guitarist, but under very different circumstances to be sure. So, we have been able to give a killer show with lead vocals, drums, bass, and lead guitar before, and we have done it again, and we will do it where we must for now. Testament will always survive their difficulties as many times before.

The band decided it would be best due to the severe injury to go to the hospital in Vienna. So they got emergency treatment in Martin, and left and drove overnight to Vienna. Eric has been admitted in to the hospital and that is what they did today. Sorry for today's scheduled show being missed. He was scheduled for surgery to put pins in his leg and the surgery was done tonight. He will have a full leg cast and cannot walk. He will be in the hospital for about 4 days. We will send someone, probably Walter, back to get him when he is released and he will get back to the band by train. He cannot fly for 2 weeks. I do not know yet the long term effects of this injury. It is very unfortunate.

The band will pick up the schedule tomorrow. Starting next Saturday, our old lead guitar player Steve Smyth will rejoin the band and finish the tour. We will do the next few shows as we did the show in Martin.

June 14, 2004

9:30 PM (PST) - I just got a long distance phone call from Eric on his way to the hospital. Last night, at the club in Slovakia, Eric took a bad fall down a flight of stairs. He fractured one of his legs in two places. Not to worry, he's okay and in good spirits. He may require surgery, so I'll let you know what is going on as soon as I get the next update.

Eric asked that I post this to let the fans know what happened. Please help me in wishing him to get well very soon!!!

EXODUS/ex-LEGACY (pre-TESTAMENT) singer Steve "Zetro" Souza joined TESTAMENT on stage at the Sweden Rock festival earlier this month to sing "Burnt Offerings" with Chuck Billy.

http://www.rockersdigest.com/ShowPic.aspx?pid=2989

http://www.rockersdigest.com/ShowPic.aspx?pid=2988

icon_rockdevil.gif

A onda cemo vala da se dernjamo ko magarci,i jos cemo se drzati za ruke. biggrin.gif

Е, нећемо се мајци држати за руке. Поведи рибу, па је држи и за друге делове тела ако хоћеш. icon_mrtav.gif