Wolf's Hunger | Šakal

ZYKLON_B

Desava se :bigblue:

Не знам да ли је то тај гитариста и да ли се њом оженио, пошто су прошле године на Егзиту један гитариста и дотична госпођица били заједно.

A koji to? :ph34r:

...ako nije tajna :bigblue:

Биле су у једном часопису новогодишње жеље за 2008. и сад набрајају: том-и-том желимо то-и-то... Данилу Икодиновићу - ништа, он већ има Наташу Беквалац. Е, нешто слично би се могло рећи овде.

Hi

I was just wondering if Wolf's Hunger still is up and running? I can't seem to get access to their Myspace, nor their homepage.

Anyway, I must say that Wolf's Hunger is a really great band! I live in Norway (I'm half serbian and half norwegian), so I'm probably the only one in this area who listens to them, haha. I got the Pagan Thunders split the last time I visited Belgrade, and I can't get enough of it! Truly great black/thrash!

Well, we've been dicussing that very topic for the past page and some, although you obviously didn't understand any of that. The conclusion is that they've broken up, thus they are no more for the time being. Their guitar player got married with the female singer of death metal band Odium Inc. that doesn't exist anymore either. So, I guess this pretty much answers your question.

Hi

I was just wondering if Wolf's Hunger still is up and running? I can't seem to get access to their Myspace, nor their homepage.

Anyway, I must say that Wolf's Hunger is a really great band! I live in Norway (I'm half serbian and half norwegian), so I'm probably the only one in this area who listens to them, haha. I got the Pagan Thunders split the last time I visited Belgrade, and I can't get enough of it! Truly great black/thrash!

www.gromrecords.com you can order their last full lenght CD for 10 Euros I think, its called Retaliation In Blood.

Bane, jes ti pjan? :)

Jbg brate, omaklo mi se :) :) :) :) :)

OK,jebote,ukapirao sam,ne treba 100 puta da mi ponavljas jedno te isto :);)

Izvini brate....nemoj me tuci... :)

Mozda je zaljubljen :bigblue:

U obrijanu Veljkovu glavu

(pa zato stalno to ponavlja,hahahaahhahahahaha :) :) :):rockdevil::bigblue: )

Pa, jesam zaljubljen, majke mi, ali ipak ne u Veljkovu obrijanu glavu :)