Sepultura

aleksej

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

pa ja je nebi stavio bas ovde

pre bi na death

to je bila bas steta sto je otisao Max iz sepulture

crnja jeste dobar ali nekako Sepultura nije vise Sepultura to je isto kao kada bi King Diamond napustio King Diamond grupu a oni nastavili da se zovu King Diamond

Ne mogu lepo da procitam ime albuma, sta pise ovo, "The Recycler between the songs and the riffs must be the Kisser"?

Mislim, svodi se otprilike na ovo:

Kad su batalili chunga lunga fazon, sve doslo na svoje mesto. Old school ce uvek na kraju pobedjivati.

ali nije album nista jebem-li-ga-ja-otkrovenje, samo kapiram da je svima vise dosadilo njihovo palamudjenje i da su ljudi (posle cca 20 godina) dobili konkretniji thrash Sepultura album. Realno je moglo ovo i mnogo ranije, s obzirom da je retro fazon popularan vec nekoliko godan sad.

Jedno se doduse slazem bez pogovora sa ostalima, ubi ovaj mali na bubnju, i zvuk bubnjeva odlican, i inace je i live zver.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Realno je moglo ovo i mnogo ranije, s obzirom da je retro fazon popularan vec nekoliko godan sad.

utoliko i bolje - nisu jurili trendove niti se uvlačili ikome, nego izrokali kad su osetili da im se radi to.

ima li ko bonus pesme?

nema još, jebem ih

Pa bas mi je to poenta, sto su uskocili na trend kada je to sigurnije i kada ima retro(-thrash) bendova/albuma k'o šaše, vece mudo da su ovo uradili, pre ne znam, 7-8-9 godina.

Da dodam, da ne ispadne samo da kenjam, da mi se generalno svidja album (zvuk mi bas lezi npr.), kao i prethodna dva pre toga, ne da ih se ni nesto setim cesto, ali svakako vise cenim ono sto ova ekipa radi i isprobava nego Soulfly npr. (poredjenje neizbezno).

• 3 weeks later...

Uvezi Maxove biografije:

Kisser replied (hear audio below): "It's funny. [Max's autobiography, which was recently published in Brazil] is like science fiction. It's crazy. But he's entitled to say whatever he wants. I mean, we have freedom of speech, and I think he has a brain and a mouth, and he might as well speak up.

"I have so many better [things] to think about; we are so busy looking towards the future and enjoying what we're doing.

"It's been a long time that I really don't pay attention to what Max says in interviews or anything, because it's very contradictory to himself; every time he's talking something different about the same topic.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sepulturas-andreas-kisser-says-max-cavaleras-autobiography-is-like-science-fiction/#c24SfhjfPQYxKBwu.99

Kisser replied (hear audio below): "It's funny. [Max's autobiography, which was recently published in Brazil] is like science fiction. It's crazy. But he's entitled to say whatever he wants. I mean, we have freedom of speech, and I think he has a brain and a mouth, and he might as well speak up.

"I have so many better [things] to think about; we are so busy looking towards the future and enjoying what we're doing.

"It's been a long time that I really don't pay attention to what Max says in interviews or anything, because it's very contradictory to himself; every time he's talking something different about the same topic.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sepulturas-andreas-kisser-says-max-cavaleras-autobiography-is-like-science-fiction/#c24SfhjfPQYxKBwu.99

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sepulturas-andreas-kisser-says-max-cavaleras-autobiography-is-like-science-fiction/#pSDtBpDEWzwmchj3.99

Kisser "It's funny. [Max's autobiography] is like science fiction. It's crazy. But he's entitled to say whatever he wants. I mean, we have freedom of speech, and I think he has a brain and a mouth, and he might as well speak up.

It's been a long time that I really don't pay attention to what Max says in interviews or anything, because it's very contradictory to himself; every time he's talking something different about the same topic"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Roadrunner Records and Warner Music Latina will release the eagerly anticipated debut album from Latin metal group DE LA TIERRA. "De La Tierra" — the explosive self-titled collection from the Latin group consisting of Andreas Kisser, guitarist of SEPULTURA, Andrés Giménez, former leader of A.N.I.M.A.L., Sr. Flavio, bassist of LOS FABULOSOS CADILLACS, and Alex González, drummer of MANÁ — features the lead single "Maldita Historia", which is available now via the iTunes store along with an official music video that made its worldwide premiere last month on several media outlets across the globe. "De La Tierra" arrives everywhere on January 14.

Edited by Chicken Little 420

• 4 weeks later...

1389683720_cover.jpg

The self-titled debut CD by De La Tierra, the all-star Latin metal band featuring former A.N.I.M.A.L. singer/guitarist Andres Giménez, Sepultura guitarist Andreas Kisser, Los Fabulosos Cadillacs bassist Sr. Flavio, and Maná drummer Alex González, is available everywhere today.

http://www.mediaboom.org/401975-de-la-tierra-de-la-tierra-2014.html

• 2 weeks later...