Urgehal

Grobodan

ajd,novi pokusaj...

Norvezani,sirovina kao Bathory,Tsjuder,stari Mayhem i statijaznam,blablabla,brzo i agresivno i satanski i dobro!

Ferd Demo, 1994

Rise of the monument Demo, 1995

Arma Christi Full-length, 1997

Massive Terrestrial Strike Full-length, 1998

Atomkinder Full-length, 2001

Through Thick Fog Till Death Full-length, 2003

Demonrape EP, 2005

A Norwegian Tribute to VON Split, 2006

Goatcraft Torment Full-length, 2006

Najbolji mi through thick fog till death,a novi nisam cuo.

ajde...

• 1 month later...

Jos jedna tema na kojoj kenjam sam sa sobom :no:

Elem,bez iznenadjenja sa novim albumom,Goatcraft Torment je superiorni manifest slave black metala stare skole.U starom stilu,samo se cini za nijansu sporiji od proslog,ali sto se tice muzike nema nikakvih zamerki.Jos jedano u nizu ovogodisnjih odlicnih Black izdanja,davno godina nije bila ovako dobra.

Sta bre,jel ti zajebavas?Na svakom metal sajtu ih ima.Evo,na jebenom Blabbermouthu,ogromnom sajtu,novi album dobio 8.

Ljudi,obratite paznjiu nekad na nesto osim recenzije novog Cradle of Filth albuma,isplati se.

Edited by grave

TAAKE, URGEHAL and KOLDBRANN will team up for a European tour in March 2007. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

HOCU OVO U SRBIJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

Hm, pretpostavljam da će većinu koncerata odraditi u Njemačkoj, ali nikad se nezna. Nadam ih se svidjeti na Ragnarok festu u Lichtenfelsu krajem trećeg mjeseca.

Through Thick Fog Till Death mi je definitivno najbolji njihov album, Goatcraft Torment još nisam poslušala, no nadam se da neće razočarati. Basist im je inače iz Kvista/(Asmegina), još jednog kvlt benda. Gorespomenuti Through... ima najbolju produkciju od svih njihovih albuma, i bilo bi dobro da je Goatcraft sličan tome. Čekirajte si defiinitivno Armageddu i Suicidal Winds s tog labela, uz nezaobilazni Infernal War.

Edited by Aurora Vandalis

Solidan je ovaj Goatcraft Torment...

Offtopic @ Grave:

Inace, od onoga sto si mi narezao najvise mi se svidjaju Secrets Of The Moon, Merrimack, Antaeus i Urgehal. Koldbrann i Katharsis nisu losi, Nachtmystium i Leviathan mi se uopste ne svidjaju, a Shining (III & IV) siju ovaj Xasthur za pet duzina, mada je i ovaj album solidan...

Hvala ti jos jednom :pivopije:

• 1 year later...

Novi album uskoro:

From the past comes the storms!

We have recently signed with Season of Mist's Underground Activists. For those of you who don't recognize the name, we can inform you it's a rather new divison strictly for the most necro, anti-commercial and controversial bands. Yet with a major distribution worldwide.

At 28th of November we'll finally enter MLP studios to record the drums for the upcoming album. The recording session will last for three days, and already at 1th of December we will continue with guitars and bass. We'll keep you updated!

Unholy blessings!

• 3 months later...

Završili su sa snimanjem albuma!

IKONOKLAST is the title of our new album, and it's also our first Norwegian entitled album.

The recording of the new album is all done! Nefas nailed the vocal last weekend, and it sounds even abit more aggressive than our previous album. Maybe you thought we were getting old and soft over the years, cunts? Mannevond did also contribute with his peculiar vocal skills known from Koldbrann, Nettlecarrier, Delirium Bound etc. Claimed by many to be the most evil voice of today's Black Metal. (Read: CRAFT)

We would also like to send our Unholy blessings to the evil genius Lars F. Frøislie for his help and effort. His work will remain a mystery until the album's released.