Tiamat

Vampyr Poet

Jeste da sam slushao Wildhoney i Prey, pa ne mogu da dajem bash merodavne komentare u vezi njihovog celokupnog rada, ali kada bih birao izmedju ta dva albuma, naravno Wildhoney. Remek delo. Za razliku od Prey-a na kome ima nekih pesama koje me, pomalo, smaraju. ph34r.gif

TIAMAT: 'The Church Of Tiamat' DVD Details Revealed

Sweden's TIAMAT will be releasing the "The Church Of Tiamat" DVD on April 24. The complete track listing for the set is as follows:

Live In Krakow, Poland - January 2005 (mixed in stereo and 5.1 surround):

01. Vote For Love

02. Children Of The Underworld

03. Cain

04. Brighter Than The Sun

05. To Have And Have Not

06. Whatever That Hurts

07. I Am In Love With Myself

08. In A Dream

09. Wings Of Heaven

10. Cold Seed

11. Clovenhoof

12. As Long As You Are Mine

13. Love Is As Good As Soma

14. The Sleeping Beauty

15. Gaia

Bonus Section:

01. Where The Serpents Ever Dwell (home video from the first TIAMAT show ever)

02. Undressed (home video from the "Wildhoney" tour in 1995)

03. Whatever That Hurts (video clip)

04. Gaia (videoclip)

05. The Ar (home video from the "Wildhoney" tour in 1995)

06. Do You Dream Of Me? (animation clip)

07. Cold Seed (videoclip)

08. Alteration X 10 (making of "A Deeper Kind Of Slumber" studio session)

09. Phantasma De Luxe (home video from the "Judas Christ" tour 2002)

10. Brighter Than The Sun (video clip)

11. Vote For Love (video clip)

12. Angel Holograms (home video from the "Judas Christ" tour 2002)

13. Cain (video clip)

Plus interview with Anders Iwers (bass) and Johan Edlund (guitar, vocals), commentary to the songs in the bonus section, photo gallery and wallpapers.

In other news, TIAMAT bassist Anders Iwers's everyday working life will be the focus of the Swedish TV show "Rundgång" (Feedback) airing this Wednesday, February beginning at 10:30 p.m. The show will be available on the Internet beginning on Thursday, February 23 at www.svt.se/rundgang (click on "se avsnitt 5").

Also on the TIAMAT front, the band have been confirmed to headline the Hard Rock Laager festival, set to take place June 30 – July 1 in Estonia.

TIAMAT: 'The Church Of Tiamat' DVD Details Revealed

Sweden's TIAMAT will be releasing the "The Church Of Tiamat" DVD on April 24. The complete track listing for the set is as follows:

Live In Krakow, Poland - January 2005 (mixed in stereo and 5.1 surround):

01. Vote For Love

02. Children Of The Underworld

03. Cain

04. Brighter Than The Sun

05. To Have And Have Not

06. Whatever That Hurts

07. I Am In Love With Myself

08. In A Dream

09. Wings Of Heaven

10. Cold Seed

11. Clovenhoof

12. As Long As You Are Mine

13. Love Is As Good As Soma

14. The Sleeping Beauty

15. Gaia

Bonus Section:

01. Where The Serpents Ever Dwell (home video from the first TIAMAT show ever)

02. Undressed (home video from the "Wildhoney" tour in 1995)

03. Whatever That Hurts (video clip)

04. Gaia (videoclip)

05. The Ar (home video from the "Wildhoney" tour in 1995)

06. Do You Dream Of Me? (animation clip)

07. Cold Seed (videoclip)

08. Alteration X 10 (making of "A Deeper Kind Of Slumber" studio session)

09. Phantasma De Luxe (home video from the "Judas Christ" tour 2002)

10. Brighter Than The Sun (video clip)

11. Vote For Love (video clip)

12. Angel Holograms (home video from the "Judas Christ" tour 2002)

13. Cain (video clip)

Plus interview with Anders Iwers (bass) and Johan Edlund (guitar, vocals), commentary to the songs in the bonus section, photo gallery and wallpapers.

In other news, TIAMAT bassist Anders Iwers's everyday working life will be the focus of the Swedish TV show "Rundgång" (Feedback) airing this Wednesday, February beginning at 10:30 p.m. The show will be available on the Internet beginning on Thursday, February 23 at www.svt.se/rundgang (click on "se avsnitt 5").

Also on the TIAMAT front, the band have been confirmed to headline the Hard Rock Laager festival, set to take place June 30 – July 1 in Estonia.

vrh.

znao sam da spremaju nesto veliko cim ih dugo nije bilo sa dvd-om.

• 3 weeks later...

@slowdiver: ups, promache mi icon_redface.gif

taj stari logo je konza. kad bi negde nashao maju sa njim, kako bi je ponosno nosio. ali video za whatever that hurts, jednom sam ga ufatio na viva polska (i snimio na kasetu) kakav spot icon_da.gif

onda ga nabavi, jer stvarno vredi da se pogleda. ima neke delove sa animacijom, koja je totalni vrh (ili sam mozhda pomeshao spotove, nisam ga video valjda 2 god ph34r.gif , pa me ispravite ako greshim). taj deo sa animacijom je fenomenalan, smenjuju se razne slike, "izviru" jedna iz druge ph34r.gif

eh, kad se setim onog drevnog certa na wdr-u u okviru rockpalasta... kompletan wild honey odsviran... suze na oci icon_cry.gif

taj WDR, jel to bilo '95/96. dok je pevac jos uvek imao kosu?

ja se secam one emisije Metalla na Vivi, '97., prebacujem nesto kanale i vidim neki celavi tip prica sa onim crnokosim voditeljem.

prebacim ponovo posle 20 min, vidim reklama za A Deeper Kind Of Slumber, i onda se ispostavi da je celavi lik Johan Edlund icon_smile.gif pustao je svoje omiljene spotove, secam se da je bio i neki Entombed. tad se vec bio preselio u Dortmund (valjda?), pa je pricao i o tome.

znam da su menjali aranzman za Sleeping Beauty kad su svirali na Dynamo Open Air '97. (tad su bili namazani onim cudnim svetlecim bojama)

/offtopic: taj Dynamo '97. je bio vrh, svirali su Samael, Tiamat, Therion, Amorphis, Sentenced.. sve creme de la creme tadasnje goth scene icon_smile.gif

A Deeper Kind Of Slumber je bio blazi sok za mene kad se pojavio, ali se ispostavilo da je odlicna ploca.

Cold Seed i The Whores Of Babylon su jedine pesme koje bi mogle da budu okarakterisane kao 'singlovi', sve ostale pesme su spojene u jednu celinu.

super je ona flojdovska solaza u Only In My Tears It Lasts npr.

ili ona clean gitara u Alteration X 10..

Mount Marylin i naslovna su bas onako tiamaticne, a one pticice sto se cuju u uvodu Phantasma De Luxe su identicne pticice koje se cuju na Paradise Belongs To You od Saturnus icon_smile.gif

(zanimljivo je da su oba albuma izasla 1997., tako da se taj sempl sa pticama verovatno pojavio godinu pre)