Falconer

Da svedem racun, a i po mogucstvu podignem malo awareness o stvarno sjajnom albumu. Uz prva dva i prosli upada u grupu najboljih Falconer izdanja.

Favourites: "Ona prva na svedskom" AKA verovatno najheavy Falconer stvar do sada AKA lekcija kako napraviti heavy pesmu a ne preterivati i ostati u svom stilu AKA "Black Widow", "Ona na sredini na svedskom" AKA klasicna Falconer folkish power ubica AKA "By The Rose's Grave", "Herr Peder" AKA The Epic albuma AKA posle ove pesme album bas opada, ali nevezano sa tim, simply a highlight AKA ona koja je takodje trebala da dozivi "englesku preradu".

• Upvote 2

Da svedem racun, a i po mogucstvu podignem malo awareness o stvarno sjajnom albumu. Uz prva dva i prosli upada u grupu najboljih Falconer izdanja.

Favourites: "Ona prva na svedskom" AKA verovatno najheavy Falconer stvar do sada AKA lekcija kako napraviti heavy pesmu a ne preterivati i ostati u svom stilu AKA "Black Widow", "Ona na sredini na svedskom" AKA klasicna Falconer folkish power ubica AKA "By The Rose's Grave", "Herr Peder" AKA The Epic albuma AKA posle ove pesme album bas opada, ali nevezano sa tim, simply a highlight AKA ona koja je takodje trebala da dozivi "englesku preradu".

Sto si tolko gadljiv na svedski?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Baš šteta što ne prave neku turneju ili ne idu bar kao support band, bilo bi sjajno čuti ih negde. Pošto Stefan reče da će 2012. biti nekih festivala, nadam se da će biti negde relativno blizu nas, da bih mogla da iskombinujem da odem da ih čujem. :bigblue:

• 1 year later...

Guitarist Stefan Weinerhall of Swedish metallers FALCONER has issued the following update:

"After the darkest year yet, I am once again in writing mood, and what a mood! I guess somethig good really can come out of something bad after all. After rebooting musically from a year of creative vacuum, there is a fresh hunger and optimism.

"The six songs completed so far are harder and faster and with more of an attitude again; some of the songs sound like taken from the first album. After reading a book about deciphering and reading the language of runestones, I really got some lyrical inspiration too!

"I must say that it hasn't been this rewarding and promising for many years to write for a new album, without being carried away too far. The future plan is to concentrate on writing, re-writing and rehearsing for the new album, being sure it is as good as it can and not re-using too many patterns. All songs will be in English this time.

"We are just to begin rehearsing once again after a 2-year break and I can't wait to put Mathias [Blad, vocals] through some tests and find out the speed limit of Karsten [Larsson, drums]."

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Imas neku fotku? Znam da je iz Borosa. Mnogo lep grad u kojem bih voleo da zivim. Predivan trg na reci sa divnim mosticima i fenjerima. Bio sam tamo nekoliko puta i muvao prezgodne Svedjanke.

• 2 months later...

Swedish folk metal forerunners FALCONER return to glory with their new album, "Black Moon Rising", which is scheduled for release on June 9 in Europe and June 10 in North America via Metal Blade Records.

The first single from the CD, "Locust Swarm", can be streamed below.

After the release of FALCONER's last album, "Armod", in 2011, the band first effort sung entirely in Swedish and concentrating on the folk elements in the music, the group returned to KING DIAMOND guitarist Andy La Rocque's Sonic Train Studios in Varberg, Sweden to record the new CD. This effort is described in a press release as "the most guitar-oriented, riff-filled, and fastest FALCONER release to date. This is a much hungrier and more vital FALCONER, with some of their finest material in many years."

Comments FALCONER main composer Stefan Weinerhall: "After an eight-month complete break from music on the verge of quitting it, I finally returned with a feeling of hunger, power and commitment to the songwriting. The goal we all had was to wake up, stir things up a bit and perform at our very best. And so we all did!!"

"Black Moon Rising" track listing:

01. Locust Swarm

02. Halls and Chambers

03. Black Moon Rising

04. Scoundrel and the Squire

05. Wasteland

06. In Ruins

07. At The Jester's Ball

08. There's a Crow on the Barrow

09. Dawning of a Sombre Age

10. Age of Runes

11. The Priory

FALCONER is:

Mathias Blad: vocals

Stefan Weinerhall: guitar

Jimmy Hedlund: guitar

Magnus Linhardt: bass

Karsten Larsson: drums

Ma da, to je to :rockdevil:

Edited by Angelystor
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HEFEST

Falconer je jedan od jebeno najboljih bendova na svetu. Jebem ti metalca koji ne voli Falconer!!! Taj treba da bude drvoseca i da slusa samo zvuk motorne testere. In i skogen!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...