Dark Angel

Angelystor

Don Doty

Our Dearest fans It is with sadness that I see the events of the last days... and I cannot believe how far things have gone. When I headed out to start a reunion I would have never dreamed things would have gone this far. I am saddened that you, our dearest fans, had to see this whole mess and for my part I apologize. There were many reasons why I left DFA after Darkness Descends- family but also drugs. I had lost my way and did what I thought was best for me and my family. Perhaps that was selfish of me. There had been at that time and afterwards other things going on in DFA, and should I be a lesser man I would go and open that old can of worms. But it has been a long time, and some things should stay private for the sake of everyone involved. There is right and wrong on all sides, and that is all I shall say about this. I had hoped that the old grudges would have laid long enough for us as a band to be able to get over them and remember the good times of our friendship and give our fans the reunion they had asked for. Sadly I was wrong, and I will take this opportunity to apologize to our fans for my mistake. I thought we could all be friends again and I opened my arms to all of my old friends without excluding anybody. Sadly, the things that were said to my face were not the things that had been said behind my back, and this lead to the current mess. I will not allow this to continue and stain our legacy any longer. The rest of the band have shown what they wanted and I will obey their decision. If there is no room for Don Doty in Dark Angel, I will find my place somewhere else. I did not imagine my return to music to happen outside of Dark Angel, but life is full of surprises. I will not give up. I wish my fellow members of DFA all the best with a reunion that will hopefully go better than the one in 2002. Don Doty Singer ,song writer,Dad,

Edited by LetTheMetalFlow
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Michael Gonzalez

DARK ANGEL will reform for a limited number of appearances in 2014 to include the US and selected festivals in Europe. These dates are still pending and have not yet been booked at this time. The confirmed line-up for these rare and unique select 2014 shows features:

Jim Durkin - guitars

Eric Meyer - guitars

Ron Rinehart - vocals

Gene Hoglan - drums

Mike Gonzalez - bass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Eliminate

Los Angeles, CA based thrash metal comprised of former members and current members of Dark Angel, Forbidden, Hirax, Devastation, and Subversion.

Scott Owen (ex-Hirax) - Guitar

John Signorelli (Subversion) - Bass

Don Doty (ex-Dark Angel) - Vox

Sasha Horn (Forbidden) - Drums

Henry Elizondo (Devastation) - Guitar

Edited by LetTheMetalFlow

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sto kaze svemocni alan nemtheanga:

fuck DARK ANGEL sound fucking good at that Chile festival!!! nice surprise this monday afternoon and some proper nasty evil thrash for all the beer bong modern thrash kids! show em how!
  • Downvote 1

Na tom festu bila nikad jaca postava: Dark Angel, Pentagram, Hypocrisy, At the Gates i Voivod.

Dobro, i Megadeth.

edit: kucajuci sam skontao da je ovaj Pentagram ipak verovatno onaj Cileanski...

Edited by Angelystor