Death Angel

Angelystor

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

San Francisco Bay Area metal veterans DEATH ANGEL have entered Audiohammer Studios in Sanford, Florida in March with producer Jason Suecof (TRIVIUM, AUGUST BURNS RED, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, ALL THAT REMAINS, WHITECHAPEL, DEVILDRIVER) to begin recording their new album for a tentative September release via Nuclear Blast Records.

Commented guitarist Rob Cavestany: "After months of writing and pre-production in our Oakland rehearsal studio, I'm suddenly a temporary resident of Sanford, Florida!

"I have travelled across the country to begin the process of recording our new album at Audiohammer Studios and tonight we kicked in the action.

"Monday was all about getting acquainted, listening to music, getting a vibe and discussing the game plan. Tonight we worked on tempos, arrangements, riffs and guitar harmonies... getting right down to the core of the songs.

"I laid down scratch guitar tracks for the first four songs, and damn, how they have blossomed from the original ideas! I'm really liking where we are going so far... just the scratch tracks sound sick!

"Jason and I seem to be off to a good start. The vibe is on and we are both night owls so we're on the same wavelength... which is important if magic is to be weaved!

"It's rather late (early?) so I better hit the sack as I expect an intense long session [on Wednesday, March 3]. Ted [Aguilar; guitar] and Will [Carroll; drums] arrive late [Tuesday night] and I plan to have all the scratch guitar tracks recorded by Thursday evening when we begin tracking drums.

"Looking forward to a productive and enjoyable time making this record out here."

DEATH ANGEL vocalist Mark Osegueda recently stated about the band's decision to work with Suecof, "The new material is the most aggressive and technical music we have written in years. So we needed a producer that was capable of unleashing the tones that match and complement the overall vibe of the songs. With Jason's experience in producing some of the most brutal contemporary metal artists and albums of today, I know we made the right choice! I think the collaboration between the two of us will prove to be venomous and infectious!"

DEATH ANGEL debuted two brand new songs — "River" and "Into The Arms Of Righteous Anger" — during its appearance at last year's Speedfest, which was held November 28, 2009 in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The concert marked the group's first appearance with bassist Damien Sisson (SCARECROW, POTENTIAL THREAT) following the departure of Sammy Diosdado (THE SICK, ALL TIME HIGHS).

Fan-filmed video footage of the "Into The Arms" performance can be viewed below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI2WANLEQ8M&feature=player_embedded

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

kako se skida sa ifoldera? (:

klikne se na сюда i kada se otvori nova stranica klikne se na jedan od reklamnih linkova.saceka se 30sekundi koje se odbrojavaju u gornjem desnom uglu i klik na нажмите сюда.ukuca se capcha i klik na Потвердитв.posle toga klik na cкачать,save i to je to.

@dimmu1 sve sto nije rapid ili mega nije tr00 :haha:

ja bi ipak rekao da je obrnuto.ipak na ifolderu ima mnogo vise kultova,a i da nepricamo o neogranicenom skidanju + se moze skidati dva i vise fajla istovremeno.ifolder je underground,sve ostalo je komercijala :P

Edited by dimmu1