The Devin Townsend Band

Q: Is "Ki" a band, a project? How do you see yourself?

Devin: "Ki" is a project, one of four. The next record in the quartet is an entirely different cast of characters. The whole point is to have the RIGHT people for the job, no square pegs into round holes. At the end of the "DTP" (DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT) when it gets played live, (which it will) I will choose one group of people to represent it all. But, for the albums, the aesthetic of each record partially depends on the folks involved. So yes, "Ki" is a "project band."

Ovo je vrlo bitan deo :D

Bash me nalozi preko ovog intervjua, najbitnije je da se chovek vraca!

Devin: When all four records in the DTP series are done, and the box set is released at the end (eight records, including a DVD), I will play selected shows throughout the world. I will not be climbing into a van and playing clubs in the middle of nowhere, though. I am going to assemble a sober team of incredible musicians to play ALL the records, perfectly, to many people. You will see me soon, and get ready for the next three records in the series. "Ki" is a subtle introduction to a sprawling theme. Please enjoy. It's good to be back.

takodje bitan deo, znaci kod nas nista, tako da mi to sto ce ici na turneje ne znaci bash previshe

inace :veseli:

svidja mi se interjvu, sad se ceka "Ki"

Jedva čekam album. :)

Ceo intervju sa njim je interesantan, drago mi je da je celokupna promena uticala na njega tako pozitivno. :)

edit: kako mrzim ove smajlije grrrr

edit 2: aaaa dođavola tek sam sad provalila koji karakter fura za KI, do yy, odličan izbor

Edited by Azizam

• 2 weeks later...