The Devin Townsend Band

Odlican album , iako je najavio da se povlachi sa muzicke scene , bilo bi steta da nas ovaj celavi genije vishe ne nasmejava sa njegovim genijalnim mudrim zborenjima.

Kako je najavio Devin , ovo je samo jedan od 4 njegovih projekata i svaki album ce se razlikovati po stilu.

Evo infomacije za sledeci album Addicted :

Background

Addicted is the second of four albums in the Devin Townsend Project series, each featuring a different lineup and theme.[1] Addicted will be written and produced by Townsend. The album will feature vocals by Townsend along with Anneke van Giersbergen, a former member of Dutch band The Gathering.[2] Brian Waddell and Ryan Van Poederooyen of the former Devin Townsend Band will be playing bass and drums, respectively, while Mark Cimino will be playing guitar alongside Townsend.[2] Townsend, Randy Staub, and Mike Fraser will each be mixing tracks on the album.[3] Recording for the album began May 6, 2009.[4][5]

[edit] Music

According to Townsend, Addicted will be an album of "melodic" and "danceable" music,[3] but will be "much heavier" than his previous albums with The Devin Townsend Band.[6] Townsend has compared the album's songwriting to his more accessible songs, such as "Life" from Ocean Machine: Biomech (1997), "Stagnant" from Terria (2001), and "Material" from Physicist (2000).[7] The album's production style was directly influenced by Nickelback's 2008 album Dark Horse.[7][8] Townsend has quipped that "Some parts of it sound like Meshuggah, some parts of it sound like Boney M."[7] Addicted will include a new version of the song "Hyperdrive" from Townsend's 2007 album Ziltoid the Omniscient with lead vocals by van Giersbergen,[3] who has performed a cover of the song with her current band Agua de Annique.[6]

A evo i za "Deconstruction" :

Deconstruction is the upcoming twelfth studio album by Canadian musician Devin Townsend, and the third in a planned series of four records under the Devin Townsend Projects banner. Townsend has stated that Deconstruction will have the heaviest music he has ever made.[1]

Heaviest music he has ever made , omg ! :D

To jaja za Meshuggah zvuk ali do jaja je i ovo :

Addicted will include a new version of the song "Hyperdrive" from Townsend's 2007 album Ziltoid the Omniscient with lead vocals by van Giersbergen

Fucking Ziltoid The Omniscient i brutalna pesma Hyperdrive !

The album's production style was directly influenced by Nickelback's 2008 album Dark Horse.

:D:redface:

ekstra ce da bude ovaj album, kad je najavljivao pop album to me je malo plasilo, ali ocekujem od ovog albuma da razbije :D

a deconstruction ce na foru alien-a da bude, bar ja tako ocekujem

ja volim ponekad da ih pustim, ali me brzo smore i onako gej su mnogo, ali imaju nesto zanimljivo u njihovoj muzici samo ne znaju to lepo da iskoriste i prave mnogo "plitke" pesme, kontam da ce devin da uzme bas one elemente koje volim kod njih, izbace sranje tekstove i napravi odlican album

Ok je Nickleback za slusati (jedno vreme) , ono opustencija Hard Rock , zene , pice , picke , rock and roll i te fore. I ja sam ih slusao jedno vreme ali su jednostavno isti , ponavljaju se.

Jedan od onih bendova tzv , usputna stanica , slusas par nedelja drkas na njih i onda krenes da slusas nesto drugo i naprednije :)

Ali da se vratimo Devinu.

Evo interview sa Devinom , zvuk samo :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0_J-qM_1Dk

Ahahahahah !

Kakav kralj !

Kaze : maybe i wasnt crazy afterall , maybe i was just too high :D

O ne ! Devin je postao normalan ! :(

Tuđe ludilo je ozbiljno sopstveno zabavno.

Stvarno jedva čekam sledeći album, ako se dobro sećam to je njegov prodor u allstars pop scenu :P , kapiram da je sledeći duet Devin-Britni, opevavaju ćelavost ili tako nešto.

:D

Devin Townsend - Ki (Bonus Materials) (2009)

1241764700_14-ki-2009.jpg

A word from Devin:

Hey folks! Dev here... here's three tracks for ya. I think they're cool, but they're just 'bonus' stuff for Ki... take em, love em, hate em, burn a disk and enjoy...(or not)

Track 1) SYNCHRONICITY FREAKS: This is the first song I wrote for Ki, didn't end up quite right though... I like it and it's cool to hear (I think) It's unmastered.

Track 2) KI JAM: This is Me, Jean and Duris kind of jamming in between takes while we were recording the album... yup. It's unmastered too.

Track 3) TESTING SOME FENDER TOYS: This was a sunny afternoon and I'm just messing around with clean sounds and different pickups. It was a Fender 57 Twin reissue with some Mullards, My EJ strat, and a Keeley compressor. Echos were after the fact. Aaaand, unmastered. Get yer wank on. There's lots more stuff I'll put up here in the next month or so. Music is life, thanks for letting me continue to do it! Devin.

FLAC

Mp3//320 kbps//44 kHz//Stereo (ifolder)