The Devin Townsend Band

Jeste malo presusio ,posle nekoliko slusanja uvidjam i mane ovog albuma....mada me je na pocetku drzao jak hajp....prva polovina albuma je bolja, posle toga postaje fillerasto...srecne zivuljke i oslobodjenje najbolje pesme....i ostale pesme su lepe ali blago monotone, nisu bas u Devinovom stilu....treba covek da se ispauzira malo ,da mu opet naidje inspiracija...5 albuma za manje od 3 god....preterao ga je.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

4 ipo minuta prdeza sa DTP - Fear Factory turneje

Ok guys, so here's the deal:

It's been over 8 weeks away, and the Epic Industrialist tour is coming to an end. As a preface, this recording is the first of several instalments (we're working on a video for it now, but you deserve to hear it in the raw form...) of our 'First Movement' together... 4 plus minutes of our tour farts.

All of us on the bus (17 people) decided to start recording our farts on our iphones, to give the general public an idea of how romantic being on a tour bus with 17 mental cases can be...

Anyways, all these farts are real. All of them are ours. This is our mission statement.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Fear Factory and the Devin Townsend Project, live and in the flesh.

...wanna borrow our phones?

More tour videos coming soon... been a fucking long run...

Edited by azal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...