Pain Of Salvation

Jebote covek je mislio na drugog burazera, sta ste odma skocili, ko da ne moste da skontate o cemu prica...

Btw sto vise slusam, vise tvrdim da im je Scarsick jedan od najboljih radova.

Pa dobro meni nije bash od najboljih [recimo meni nije od RemedyLane] ali je muzicki dosta kompleksan i zahtjevan album za slusanje... :muzicar:

• 3 weeks later...
Ne znam ali imam osjecaj da ga nece pohvaliti.Citao sam neki interview kad su ga pitali za images & words..dosta je i tu bio rezervisan

pitanje je bilo "Sta Daniel kaze NA novom Dreamu?", a ne "Sta daniel kaze O novom Dreamu?"

mislim da se moze provaliti jedino na onom dokumentarcu, posto tu ide snimak monitora na kome pise kad ide ciji deo ili tako nesto, pogledajte uostalom Chaos in Progress

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sweden's PAIN OF SALVATION check in with the following update from singer Daniel Gildenlöw:

"Yes, the rumors are correct, we filmed one of the shows on our latest tour and we plan to release a DVD from that show.

I have been on paternity leave for a few months now, an experience I encourage every Dad to try, but come September we are starting to work on bonus material, mixing etc.

No release date has been set yet, as we are also in the middle of replacing band members and working on new material, but now you at least you can start waiting for real."

In other news, and as previously reported, drummer Johan Langell decided to leave Pain Of Salvation back in April to focus on his private life. The band issue the following on their current drummer situation:

"Hundreds of applications from all around the world came in, and after a difficult screening process, focusing mainly on the Swedish applications, a handful of drummers made it to auditions. These auditions have now been held, and all of those drummers proved to be very skillful. The process will now continue to the next level, so there is no point in applying for the part anymore. We want to thank you all for offering your services. News will be posted."