Gorguts

Џрк

Ucinilo mi se da je duks zbog neceg crnog dugackog na levoj strani slike sto se ucinilo kao rukav...

pa da, mala zabuna, jer ima ispod majce okacenih stvari, pa zato si to pomislio, kapiram. majicu sam okacio na civiluk na vratima u hodniku, jer nisam hteo da palim svetlo u sobi radi slikanja, a mob mi i nema neku kameru :)

Edited by Џрк

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

After the return of SETH a couple weeks ago, Season of Mist has to express the joy of seeing one more band rejoin the fold: welcome back GORGUTS! The staff is thrilled to have the Canadian technical death metal band back on the roster, 13 years after the release of cult classic ‘From Wisdom to Hate’.

“It is with great joy that I announce the return of GORGUTS to Season of Mist!”, mastermind Luc Lemay comments. “Things have not always been easy these last couple of years, but now it’s all behind us and all I can say is that I’m more than eager to share this new record with all of you. Our forthcoming album will be a very detailed, dark, epic, emotional, conceptual record and Season of Mist was my first choice to be the standard-bearer for this new GORGUTS opus and I must say that I am more than happy to work with them again.

“Stay tuned on the band’s websites for more updates and we’ll soon hit the stage to share this new music with you! I can never thank each of you enough, our dedicated fans, for more than 20 years of support! Thanks to you!!!!!!”

GORGUTS’ upcoming fifth studio album will be released later this year on Season of Mist.

Dear fans,

It’s with so much joy and happiness that I write these lines to you. The past 2 years haven’t always been smooth sailing regarding this last record. A lot of legal, important factors, far from music composition have held this project in standby, but finally that’s all behind us now. The least I can say is that I cannot wait to share these last compositions with each of you.

Everything from writing these new songs, traveling to NYC for rehearsals developing a new friendship with John, Kevin and Colin, three of the most talented people I ever jammed with……everything from this project was beyond stimulating artistically.

From this experience was born a new GORGUTS record, a concept record which is going to last over an hour. An hour of epic, ambient, dark music which doesn’t compromise its Death Metal roots. As a composer, by exploring different kind of music, it was always my goal to integrate the same writing tools in Death Metal as if I would be writing a piece of chamber music for instance.

Also, for the first time, I’ve waited for the music to be finished before I even write a single word. It took me a long time to elaborate this concept. Not that I had to create a story from square one, I had to educate myself by reading many books, so I knew what I was talking about. Not from an historian point of view, but enough so I can express myself clearly on this topic and write an epic story.

As far as production goes we’ve worked with my long time friend: Pierre Rémillard who recorded OBSCURA (1998), FROM WISDOM TO HATE (2001) and even the band’s very first demo in 1990. The mixing duties will be handled by Colin at is own Menegroth, the thousand caves Studio.

Well, I’m really eager to share this new record with you! All I can say is that the wait is over and that 2013 will be a great year for GORGUTS. Thanks to each of you for your endless support since the very beginning and your endless patience for this record to be released!!!!! Without you none of this would be possible.

Thank you from the heart,

Sincerely,

Luc Lemay

Edited by Lou
remove format
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...