Sign in to follow this  
Џрк

Gorguts

ne treci bend nije za bacanje

saks (bruce lamont - yakuza), bas (lik iz keelhaul) i bubanj (lik iz municipal waste, valjda)

^ izdali su oni split sa Ringworm nedavno, definitivno najopičenija Celtic Frost obrada ikad :haha:

http://agoraphobicnews.com/exclusive_interview_with_patrick_robert_drummer_behind_gorguts_obscura.php

Imao sam čast da intervjušem bivšeg bubnjara Gorguts-a, Patrick Roberta! Bukvalno nije radio intervjue pre ovog :D

:tehkista: :tehkista: :tehkista:

https://www.facebook.com/AgoraphobicNews/ lajkujte našu fb stranicu :pivopije: :pivopije:

• Upvote 3

I also played the tunes faster. I though they were the right tempo but when I met Steve M after I was out of the band, he said they were faster so he had to speed them up! I was like what??? I though they were the right tempo. That’s when I figured out that the rehearsal tape was playing faster in my tape machine. Lol!

Izbacio playthrough za ceo EP, legenda :D

Vredi da se odgleda u prste bogumi, nadam se da nije mnogo koristio prvu žicu :D

"If it wasn’t for the label owner (Olympic Records); Martti Payne, that album might never have been released with major distribution but he always believed in it and in Luc’s vision."

Gorguts i DsO da bace collab, mislim da je to jedini smislen sledeci korak u karijerama i jednih i drugih :D

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this