Therapy?

darthmoog

Istini za volju,nije lose imati pasos,jer neki autobusi idu preko Hrvatske (za njih valjda treba pasos),autoputem,pa se put do BL skrati cak za 2-3 sata...i postedis sebe smaranja zbog stajanja u svakom bosanskom selu.

Edited by Defunctus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Irish rockers THERAPY? will release their 13th album, "A Brief Crack Of Light", on February 6, 2012 via Blast Records. The CD was recorded at Blast Studios in Newcastle and was produced by the band and Adam Sinclair. The artwork was created by acclaimed artist Nigel Rolfe, who previously worked on THERAPY?'s "Troublegum" and "Suicide Pact - You First" albums. A single, "Living In The Shadow Of The Terrible Thing", will precede the full-length effort on January 23.

"A Brief Crack Of Light" track listing:

01. Living In The Shadow Of The Terrible Thing

02. Plague Bell

03. Marlow

04. Before You, With You, After You

05. The Buzzing

06. Get Your Dead Hand Off My Shoulder

07. Ghost Trio

08. Why Turbulence?

09. Stark Raving Sane

10. Ecclesiastes

therapybrief.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ovogodišnji Arsenal fest, koji će od 14. do 16. juna biti održan u kragujevačkom Kneževom arsenalu kompletirao je spisak učesnika na glavnoj festivalskoj bini. Satnica će biti objavljena naknadno, za sad je poznat redosled svih izvođača:

14. jun

• LUR
  • Eyesburn
  • Psihomodo pop
  • Therapy?
  • Block Out

15. jun

• Marčelo i Filteri
  • Pips, Chips & Videoclips
  • Disciplina kičme
  • Stereo MC's
  • Dubioza kolektiv

16. jun

• Autogeni trening
  • Zemlja gruva
  • Rundek Cargo trio
  • Darkwood Dub
  • Marko Nastić DJ

Festivalski komplet ulaznica košta 1500 dinara, dok cena pojedinačnih karata iznosi 700 dinara po večeri. Ove cene važiće do 4. juna, kada će poskupeti. Karte se mogu nabaviti preko mreža Eventim i Card Service, kao i u Beogradu (Dom omladine), Kragujevcu (Dom omladine, Music shop Dr Studio, KG Polis), Čačku (caffe-club Velvet), Kraljevu (caffe-club Sotto Sopra), Jagodini (TNT Music), Smederevskoj Palanci (Irish club Dr Watson) i Kruševcu (caffe-club Grizzly). Posetioci Arsenal festa iz drugih gradova imaju mogućnost korišćenja Arsenal Rock Campa po ceni od 500 dinara za sva tri dana trajanja festivala.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Andy-Cairns.jpg

Andrew James Cairns (born 22 September 1965, in Ballyclare, Northern Ireland), is a founding member, singer, guitarist and songwriter forTherapy?, a punk rock band from Northern Ireland.

In May 2013, Cairns embarked on his first ever solo acoustic tour of the UK, as well as some dates in Europe. To especially mark the tour, he released a CD of acoustic material for sale exclusively at the shows, consisting of 12 Therapy? songs, 6 original tracks freshly written for the tour and a cover version. The album is 53 minutes long and was recoded in Blast Studios, Byker, Newcastle.

“I wanted there to be some kind of memento of the tour so i put together the material in a six hour session at the end of April.”

01 – Intro

02 – Meat Abstract

03 – Lost In Care

04 – Mean

05 – Bedridden

06 – Self Help Books

07 – Screamager

08 – Nowhere

09 – Evil Elvis

10 – Die Laughing

11 – Jesus Doesn’t Live Here Anymore

12 – Bootstraps

13 – Our Love Must Die

14 – Nausea

15 – Gone

16 – Opal Mantra

17 – Signed DC

18 – Church of Noise

19 – Lonely Crying Only

20 – If It Kills Me

21 – Outro

http://clz.to/dez1wh85

• 5 months later...
Multi-format box set, self-financed and self-released, by Northern Irish alternative rock band Therapy? on November 18, 2013

It contains remastered CD versions of four previously released A&M Records albums; Nurse, Troublegum, Infernal Love and Semi Detached, two discs of previously unreleased material recorded between 1989 and 2011, a disc of demos and reworked songs, a DVD featuring the bands’ UK Sonisphere 2010 performance and two early home video bootlegs from London in 1991 and 1992, a 12” vinyl containing all 16 of the bands’ original demo songs, and a cassette of an early live performance from Dublin in 1990. Also included is a 24-page book with pictures and notes by original members Andy Cairns and Michael McKeegan, and download codes for the vinyl and cassette. A limited edition release, the box is sold only via the bands’ official website and included a signed photograph with all pre-orders placed before November 16, 2013.

Ako neko naidje na link, neka udeli. Samo sto je uopste uzeo da radi remaster za njihova dva najbolja izdanja, nema potrebe, nije ih pregazilo vreme...

• 1 year later...