Prong

darthmoog

Da li je neko slusao ovaj bend...jedan od mojih omiljenih...

Prvo su poceli kao crossover/thrah...kasnije su promenili zvuk u neki industrial /groove...mesaju i industrial i hc i alternativu (po zaraznim refrenima)...tommy victor (gitara i vokal) je jedan od najboljih gitarista danasnjice a svirao je i u danzigu i trenutno rastura u ministry-u..Uskoro ce i novi album...

user posted image

Edited by darthmaul

Odlichan bend...Samo zar se nisu raspali posle Rude Awakening-a?

Jesu, od 1996. do 2004. su bili van funkcije.

Scorpio Rising je jedan od užasnijih albuma koje sam imao prilike poslušati.

Ne razumijem koji je ono k***c. Stvarno ne razumijem.

Inače, ostalo - prethodni albumi - variraju od dobrih do odličnih, masa inovativnih momenata, posebno što se produkcije tiče.

• 7 months later...

PRONG has inked a deal with MINISTRY mainman Al Jourgenson's 13th Planet Records label for the release of the group's new album, tentatively due later in the year. The group — whose lineup consists of Tommy Victor (vocals, guitar), Monte Pittman (bass) and Aaron Rossi (drums) — is currenty recording the new CD at Sonic Ranch studios in Tornillo, Texas.

According to James Francis of the Montesano, Washington-based band THE PATHS OF GLORY, who is attending the sessions, "Things are going great so far. The fellas are in the next room listening to a playback of the seventh song they've laid down so far. Yesterday Aaron ripped through five songs worth of drums, and two so far today. Stuff is sounding really killer. Not only is this batch of PRONG songs unbelievably heavy (it is), riffy (it is) but the production they've got going on in totally, crushingly appropriate. Guitar sounds like classic Tommy but somehow heavier. Drums are brutal. I mean BRUTAL. This is some vicious stuff; PRONG hasn't been this aggressive in awhile. The stuff Monte is laying down on bass is really great and definitely compliments the riff and song structure. THICK. I mean, I love PRONG and I figured the stuff would be good — but who knew it'd be THIS good?! Crazy..."

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

ne mogu da docekam

At this very moment PRONG are recording their staggeringly heavy new album Power of the Damager, set for a fall release through Al Jourgenson of MINISTRY’s label 13th Planet Records. The new album showcases an aggressive call to arms, blending the neck-snapping riffs the band is known for along with an even heavier approach to the hook and infusing that with an honest speed and aggression that lacks in so many newer acts. PRONG have returned to doing what they do best, and yet somehow it feels like something new all over again.

joj ovo ce da bude jebanje keve..can't wait

Edited by darthmaul

Били су популарни у оно време док сам још гледао Headbangers Ball и сећам се да сам готивио спот за "Who's Fist Is This Anyway" (ако се ствар тако зове мада мислим да сам у праву) и за још једну ствар са истог албума чијег назива се не сећам.

Албум се беше зове "Cleansing", је ли тако?

Да да, "Cleansing" ...

А она друга ствар се зове "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck", дефинитивно.

Јеботе, сад ћу пробати да то појурим, сећам се да није било лоше.

Edited by gavrosaurus

У, до јаја!

Може, не мораш журити, није проблем али бих ово стварно да добавим!

Нема везе, ради и овај линк иако бих по величини рекао да није идеалан (ал' кад је муфте и сирће је слатко! :lol: ) ...

Сад слушам ово и није лоше, није сасвим у фазону неког мени омиљеног звука али тотално може да се слуша.

Дефинитивно би требао бољи рип од овога (128к) јер је моменте баш, баш heavy а лош снимак прогута доста тога.

• 3 weeks later...

ijao napalio sam se

PRONG has set the tentative track listing for its new album, tentatively due in October via MINISTRY mainman Al Jourgenson's 13th Planet Records label. The band — whose lineup consists of Tommy Victor (vocals, guitar), Monte Pittman (bass) and Aaron Rossi (drums) — recorded the new CD at Sonic Ranch studios in Tornillo, Texas.

Check out pictures from the recording studio at this location.

PRONG's new album is expected to include the following tracks:

01. Parasite

02. Messages Inside of Me

03. Spirit Guide

04. Pure Ether

05. Worst of It

06. Idealistic Types

07. Changing Ending Troubling Times

08. No Justice

09. Power of the Damager

10. Looking for Them

11. Can't Stop the Bleeding