Cradle Of Filth

All_Destroyer

Mislim da ovo moze da se ovde postuje s obzirom da se tice jednog bivseg clana, a mnooogo zelim da crnozeljko vidi ovo :)

TESTAMENT Drummer NICK BARKER: 'To Say I'm Stoked Would Be An Understatement!'

New TESTAMENT drummer Nick Barker (formerly of DIMMU BORGIR and CRADLE OF FILTH) has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"Well, first of all, let me inform the non-believers that have posted comments of doubt and negativity here on Blabbermouth that — YES, we are working on the new record, AND YES, die-hard TESTAMENT [fans] will not be disappointed!!!! Eric (Peterson, guitar), Alex (Skolnick, guitar) and myself have been locked away in a Sacremento rehearsal space known as the dungeon of hell, jamming day and night for the new record over the course of the past three weeks, as well as rehearsing with the whole band in Oakland for our upcoming tour of Australia in Febuary. It's still early days yet on the songwriting front, but I will say that what we have so far is quite honestly mindblowing stuff in the vein of 'The Legacy'-, 'New Order'-meets-'The Gathering', only with yours truly behind the kit pounding like I've never pounded before.

"It's a truly magical feeling for me when I play the older TESTAMENT songs with the guys as well as writing the new record. I have an overwhelming deep sense of pride, honor and achievement knowing that the four horsemen from apocalyptic city (Chuck [billy, vocals], Eric, Alex and Greg [Christian, bass]) could choose any one of a million awesome drummers out there in the metal field today to do this, but instead they selected me, some high-school dropout kid from a bullshit mining town in the north of England.

"It's still sinking in that I'm the new drummer for the Bay Area GODZ TESTAMENT. It's a great feeling to be jamming with a group of outstanding musicians that I have admired, respected and followed for 20 years of my life. Playing in TESTAMENT is like a teen thrash wet dream come true. To say I'm stoked would be an understatement!!!

Mislim da ovo moze da se ovde postuje s obzirom da se tice jednog bivseg clana, a mnooogo zelim da crnozeljko vidi ovo :)

TESTAMENT Drummer NICK BARKER: 'To Say I'm Stoked Would Be An Understatement!'

New TESTAMENT drummer Nick Barker (formerly of DIMMU BORGIR and CRADLE OF FILTH) has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"Well, first of all, let me inform the non-believers that have posted comments of doubt and negativity here on Blabbermouth that — YES, we are working on the new record, AND YES, die-hard TESTAMENT [fans] will not be disappointed!!!! Eric (Peterson, guitar), Alex (Skolnick, guitar) and myself have been locked away in a Sacremento rehearsal space known as the dungeon of hell, jamming day and night for the new record over the course of the past three weeks, as well as rehearsing with the whole band in Oakland for our upcoming tour of Australia in Febuary. It's still early days yet on the songwriting front, but I will say that what we have so far is quite honestly mindblowing stuff in the vein of 'The Legacy'-, 'New Order'-meets-'The Gathering', only with yours truly behind the kit pounding like I've never pounded before.

"It's a truly magical feeling for me when I play the older TESTAMENT songs with the guys as well as writing the new record. I have an overwhelming deep sense of pride, honor and achievement knowing that the four horsemen from apocalyptic city (Chuck [billy, vocals], Eric, Alex and Greg [Christian, bass]) could choose any one of a million awesome drummers out there in the metal field today to do this, but instead they selected me, some high-school dropout kid from a bullshit mining town in the north of England.

"It's still sinking in that I'm the new drummer for the Bay Area GODZ TESTAMENT. It's a great feeling to be jamming with a group of outstanding musicians that I have admired, respected and followed for 20 years of my life. Playing in TESTAMENT is like a teen thrash wet dream come true. To say I'm stoked would be an understatement!!!

Pravi covek u pravi bend. :da: