Avantasia

mozes slobodno da napises i sta je u pitanju

ja bi najvise voleo da se iznenadim tog dana, ali kako Avantasia vec ima prve koncerte pocetkom jula, videcu o cemu je rec na njihovom forumu tako da nece ostati iznenadjenje... :) :) nema sanse da se suzdrzim i nepogledam :)

hteo si reci pocetkom juNa :)

mislio sam na vizuelni dozviljaj celog koncerta. naravno, verovatno ce kruziti neke slike po netu, ali garantujem 100% da nijedna nece biti iz srednjevekovne tvrdjave sa posebnim ambijentom i nekim dodatnim sitnicama :):pivopije:

naravno juna, lapsus :) :)

slazem se da ce tvrdjava dati nevidjen smek celom dozivljaju, a ne sumnjam i da ce te sitnice da me oduseve :)

:pivopije:

samo bih voleo da bude i organizovano neko potpisivanje cd-ova od strane Tobija

oce biti tako nesto moguce?

Just Confirmed! KAI HANSEN - Special guest of metal opera AVANTASIA exclusivelly for Masters Of Rock 2008!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The line-up of Tobias Sammet´s metal project AVANTASIA for Masters Of Rock 2008 is clear! Only here, on MOR 2008, will appear like a very special guest Mr. KAI HANSEN (Ex-Helloween, Gamma Ray). Kai is not a permanent member of AVANTASIA, which will perform on few exclucivelly chosen summer festivals in Europe. Kai and maybe also his band colleague Mr. Henjo Richter are coming to Vizovice like a very special guests of the Pragokoncert Agency! AVANTASIA is coming with their own „massive“ production and fantastic stage design. And because of great personal casting which is full of very interesting names, we can be sure, that Avantasia will be absolutelly extraordinary music delicacy. And who is coming with AVANTASIA then?

TOBIAS SAMMET (Edguy) – Lead vocals, leader and main person of the project

JORN LANDE (ex-Masterplan, Jorn) – Lead vocals

ANDRË MATOS (ex-Viper, Angra, Shaaman) – Lead vocals, Piano

BOB CATLEY (Magnum) – Lead Vocals

AMANDA SOMERVILLE (Epica, After Forever, Edguy, Kamelot, Shaaman, Mob Rules, Luca Turilli a Rhapsody of Fire, André Matos…) – Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals

SASCHA PAETH Producer and Guitarist (Edguy, Kamelot, Rhapsody of Fire, Epica, Luca Turilli, Heaven´s Gate…) – Guitar

OLIVER HARTMANN (At Vance, Freedom Call, Edguy, Helloween…) – Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals

CLAUDIA BOOTS-ZIMMERMANN – Backing Vocals

ROBERT HUNECKE-RIZZO (Luca Turilli, Kamelot, Heaven´s Gate…) – Bass, Backing Vocals

MICHAEL RODENBERG (Angra, Shaaman, Rhapsody Of Fire, Kamelot, Heaven´s Gate, Brainstorm…) – Keyboards, Backing Vocals

FRANK LINDENTHAL – Drums, Backing Vocals (replaces Eric Singer who plays with Kiss)

+ KAI HANSEN (Ex-Helloween, Gamma Ray) – special guest for exclusive show for the Eastern Europe

A rekao Elderane kako je kao rekao da ce da dodje ovde sa Avantasiom! (po koji put ja ovo pishem..?) Ajde Elderane objashnjavaj! :D Vidish moguce je da je o hteo da dodje, ali da to ne zavisi od njega mozda su mu Tobias ili menadzer rekli: "Ne moze Srbija, nego Cheshka! Pa sad ti vidi...Hoces, neces?" :D

ma jok bre, svako uklapa sa svojim vremenom

mozda covek ne moze na celu turneju pa eto i ovaj jedan dan je super

Chesi ce uzivati (a i mi cemo sigurno), mozda kod njih snime DVD, videcemo...

ma jok bre, svako uklapa sa svojim vremenom

mozda covek ne moze na celu turneju pa eto i ovaj jedan dan je super

Chesi ce uzivati (a i mi cemo sigurno), mozda kod njih snime DVD, videcemo...

Bilo bi lepshe da kod nas snime DVD jer se lokacija lepo uklapa u celokupan show. :da:

A ko zna,josh je moguce da potvrde Hansena i za Castle.

• 2 weeks later...

AVANTASIA TOUR IS SET TO KICK OFF :: INTERVIEW WITH TOBIAS ABOUT THE AVANTASIA TOUR!

On the 5th of June the Avantasia summer tour will kick off in Huttwill, Switzerland. Two days later Avantasia will be one of the main acts at Sweden Rock Festival before they will set off to Russia, Japan, Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Brazil. We have asked Tobias who is rehearsing these days a few questions about the forthcoming tour.

Tell us a good reason to see Avantasia live this summer!

Well, if you wanna see the mother of all so called Metal Operas on stage this is your one and only chance in your life to hear songs like Reach Out For The Light sung by a legion of the best vocalists in the world, played by killer musicians. Wherever we play, we bring the whole production. We have never played live before and this will never happen again, it will be huge and majestic. All those other bands around have played for years and they'll surely come back again, if you miss out on Avantasia, you'll regret it even after ten years, cause we won't come back!

So there will be old and new material in the setlist?

Of course! We have released three albums, all of them define Avantasia. I don't love everything I have done eight years ago, but the Metal Opera albums are an important part of me. I am looking forward to play many old songs. That's what people wanna hear and honestly: Those songs sound amazingly powerful in the rehearsing room. Wait until you'll hear the choirs and the orchestration live.

You only play 14 shows around the world, a lot of people want to see the project and you could easily play a 100 shows world tour. Why don't you play more shows?

I would love to, but we have a giant show with a giant crew and many musicians involved. You just cannot play everywhere, because we didn't wanna downsize the show. I've been asked for Avantasia shows since the first album was released eight years ago. People expect a magical show, and I won't make compromises. Avantasia is an epic project, so has to be the show.

You had many musicians on the album, was it difficult to organize the different people and their schedules for the live-mission?

Jesus, yes it was. Not everybody could make a commitment immediately, although everybody would have loved to be involved for the whole tour, because it's not only something special for the audience, but for us musicians as well. It's an exciting constellation and a chance to have an impact on the whole scene. We'll write Metal history, haha! It is very important that we have a diversified selection of vocalists to be able to do all the old songs and the new ones as well. That's why there are so many different vocalists in the game: Andre Matos, Jorn Lande, Bob Catley, Amanda Somerville, Olli Hartmann, me, and for a few shows Kai Hansen Popansen. We'll try to include some surprise guests for some shows as well. I don't wanna say too much, let's see.

You will travel around the world to play Moscow, Tokyo, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile and Sao Paulo within two weeks. Has any band done and survived that before?

Not a 15 people Heavy Metal Allstar ensemble I guess, haha. Seriously, we are professional and we don't wanna waste time on hotel rooms. We wanna go out and play, and the shorter the time frame, the better for the musicians involved. We rather take the time for long rehearsals in advance, cause when Avantasia comes to Chile we'll better be amazing. There is no second chance, cause we'll never come to Chile again! It's one chance and we'll take it and blow you away!

Any last words for your fans?

Be there!!! If you don't come and see us you will regret it. If I wouldn't have to be on that stage as well, I'd surely be in the audience! I am looking forward to seeing you all!

:rockdevil:

:DJos 34! :)

Edited by Mia Tallica